Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

My Source told me that he just got a phone call, i dont know, so was there any other players axed or can anyone list the definite championship panel 
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

gaapunter

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 09, 2008, 02:20:33 PM
Tough week lads and still more to do.  I am a bit grumpy to say the least :(

Its hard being a rent boy isnt it- quit complaining- you so expand the diseal smuggling business handy ££££

corn02

Maybe he didn't know. But I heard himself and Duffy did not make the first 30, don't know the rest of the cuts.

BenDover

AFAIK Duffy is injured at the minute but i think he's still away on the training camp!

corn02

The five reserves are away too.

crossfire

The Rangers main pitch is being closed from next monday May 12 for the rest of the season.

It will be extended, drained and resurfaced by Prunty.

doire na raithe

Quote from: AFS on May 09, 2008, 02:57:05 AM
So I hear 'Cruppen won 5-16 to 1-4 last night in the U21 Championship. After their second successive massive triumph they must be odds on to win the championship. Good times to follow in the next few years for 'Cruppen methinks.
I wouldnt think so, as soon as the buckfast catches up with them theyll all be quite rotund. 5-16 to 1-4 then diesel smuggler, what a bullshitin c**t!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: winsamsoon on May 09, 2008, 10:10:41 AM
Ah pints my friend there you go adding bits to your argument when no one agreed with you. You see what you were trying to do was make the clans men out to be the big bad wolves in the hope that the other posters would back up the story and agree with you. I think you got the opposite response you were looking for. The majority of the folk think Quigley is a muppet. I agree with you that players should always respect refs no matter what decision he makes, bad or good. No player should verbally or physically abuse any ref . One of our lads verbally abused him and got the red after the game that he deserved, this was never in dispute. The dispute lies with the decisions he has made against our club in his last two outings. As a manager and player i cannot find any excuse for it only that he has some vendetta against us as a club or alternatively he is just a egotistical kind of guy who cannot referee. When a game is over a ref should get changed and if he so wishes come into the club house and mingle or he can just head on home. He should never walk into any changing room when a door is closed and he should never be handing out lectures on his life or any other issue (especially after heated exchanges on the pitch has been put under control). This is not part of his job. He is there to keep discipline on the field and ensure the rules are adhered to in the correct manner. He failed to do this at Davitt park on wed night and at Abbey park two sundays back.
Remind me again what club he is from ??? I thought it was Silverbridge??? I also think you are from Silverbridge pints so perhaps, just maybe this is why you are giving him the benefit if the doubt. I like so many other posters simply cannot any longer. I have had my fill of him, i can no longer accept his ignorance and on many occassions misinterpretations of the rules (cheating) I think we will be taking a line from the Cross and telling the county board no thanks in the future.

What does where he's from have to do with anything? 
I wasnt trying to make anyone out to be anything and I certainly wasn't looking for back up!
You and illdecide keep saying he tried going in to the dressing room to lecture yous on discipline but I'm a bit confused because it would seem from what you're saying that he hadnt a chance to open his mouth so how do you know what he was going to say?
Yous are also sniggering and laughing at him talking about a personal experience but yous leave out why he was telling this or in what context he was using it, because it wouldn't suit your argument?  He could, and probably should have, gone home but seems to me his intentions were good when he tried to talk to yous - would you start telling someone you hated about being beat up when you were a kid? 
Considering Clans discipline record it sounds like you could do with someone lecture you on discipline anyway.

Crossfire, extended to where?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

Btw, I have to ask, is there some reason why you're lying about Cruppen results DS? 

:D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: mackers on May 09, 2008, 12:31:50 PM
Not sure whether I'm one of the "usual Cullyhanna posters" that's being talked about, but just to be clear that I'm not a "Cullyhanna poster" and that I agree that those who beat the Bridge lad up should be reported to the Gardai and hopefully get jail for what they've done. I would associate that sort of behaviour with the soccer thugs in England not GAA people in south Armagh. Hope the lad makes a full and speedy recovery.

What club are you from again Mackers?
Will Cullyhanna be investigating the incident, I assume the two main culprits lined out for them the other night? 
I hope the St Patricks gfc is proud of them.

diesel-smuggler

im never lied about any of our results!

we beat clann eireann and keady which i have stated, in my own opinion if i was to put in the scoreline of both games that we had won in the u21 championship then that would be smug which we certainly are not!

btw keady scored 1-7 the other night and not 1-4 that has been recorded on this forum!

pintsofguinness

Quotewe beat clann eireann and keady which i have stated, in my own opinion if i was to put in the scoreline of both games that we had won in the u21 championship then that would be smug which we certainly are not!
You don't have to put up the score line - saying you won by a good bit or whatever when you did is hardly smug whereas playing silly games makes you look like a dick.

diesel-smuggler

pintsofguinness

What games are you playing now?
::)

"a couple of points"   ::)

Uladh

Well overdue time the cross pitch was relayed. i~t will certainly bring the overall quality of the venue well up