Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: illdecide on May 08, 2008, 10:21:20 AM
Things got pretty heated at the end when he thought he would come into our changing rooms to lecture us on discipline

Are you serious illdecide?
WTF was he thinking?

doire na raithe

I think it could be possibly belleeks, newtown and dorsey. Not to be disrespectful but granemore will push them aside.

illdecide

Quote from: full back on May 08, 2008, 10:24:10 AM
Quote from: illdecide on May 08, 2008, 10:21:20 AM
Things got pretty heated at the end when he thought he would come into our changing rooms to lecture us on discipline

Are you serious illdecide?
WTF was he thinking?

Deadly serious, we now have 2 guys suspended for God knows how long as he says he is putting them thru for threatening behaviour and they are two very quiet guys who normally wouldn't say a word. totally out of character for them.

I couldn't believe it when he tried to march them all into the changing room and he was then going to give them a speech on how he likes to play GOD on the pitch
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

umgolaarmagh

[/quote]

they are two very quiet guys who normally wouldn't say a word.

[/quote]

that would be A first for a clanns man  ;D ;D ;D

illdecide

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on May 08, 2008, 11:47:33 AM

they are two very quiet guys who normally wouldn't say a word.

[/quote]

that would be A first for a clanns man  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Well normally i would agree with you but in this case not, 1 of them in particular you couldn't get a conversation out of him he's that quiet. Thats how much that Quigley fool angered him
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

Umgoolar every club have their fare share of slabbers  and i see you are representing yours on here. The lads in question are very quiet lads indeed but that monkey quigley just brings the badness out in all people. It is true he tried to march into the dressing room after the game despite the door being closed and then things got a bit heated because people were not going to just sit while someone who has been laughing up his sleeve since he was appointed for the game, lectured them. He robbed the seniors a couple of weeks back and cost the two points and he was once again blatant last night in his robbery ( though it didn't cost us the game the better team won) His constant slowing the game down when we were trying to take quick frees, He inability to spot off the ball thirdman tackles, him blowing up players and awarding  scorable frees when a defender was coming out with the ball and three men beating at him. Honestly lads he made a pure mockery of the whole issue. One of our management team actually ask him during a stoppage of play how long was left and he told him he had no right to ask such a question and to leave the field of play. This was when  a Pearse Og lad was on the ground and he was standing there doing nothing. Then he performed his stunt at the end which was not advisable. The issue was diffused and he then went back into our changing room and started it all over again. You would almost swear he was looking for someone to hit him so he could take it further. Any other human would say to themselves ok the issue has calmed i shall report what has happened and get out of here. He is a lucky lad the supporters didn't get a hold of him, he could have ended up like mussolini with his nuts cut off.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Real1995

Re-fixtures due are as follows;

Division1    May 16th   Crossmaglen v St.Patricks / Cullaville v Maghery
            May 23rd       Crossmaglen v Cullaville / Maghery v Pearse Og

Division 2    May 9th      Clann Eireann v Ballymacnab / May 23rd Clann Eireann v Keady

Division 3   May 16th    Tullysarran v Crossmaglen II

Division 4   May 9th      Eire Og v Derrynoose / May 14th   Shane O'Neills v Forkhill /
   May 16th    Mullabrack v Dorsey Emmetts        
Nice guys always finish second!

bennydorano

Is there a game goes by when Clans ones don't whinge about refs ??? Take some responsibility for your own actions ffs.

umgolaarmagh

Quote from: winsamsoon on May 08, 2008, 12:21:24 PM
Umgoolar every club have their fare share of slabbers  and i see you are representing yours on here.

With 186 posts ive hardly being doing much slabbering, i take it your the Clanns slabber on the board

winsamsoon

Great return there umgolaar. Benny we have no problem taking responsibility for our own actions. I have already said that if a ref is ok i won't utter a word. Infact i will say he has had a good one. I will call a spade a spade. I will never complain about a ref if he is consistantly bad for both teams. I have respect for referees and i don't envy the job the have to do because i know certain people can never see anything they do correctly. I do however get very angry when i see particular individuals continiously going out of their way to  rob innocent lads who train hard all year. i am not looking for a perfect ref all i ask is for the ones that clearly have vendetta'so grow up and do the game correctly and impartially. By the way it ain't only clans folk that have complained about Quigley.

Armagh Exile

Win,
Who is the Clan na Gael referee?

AFS

Quote from: illdecide on May 08, 2008, 11:23:24 AM

Deadly serious, we now have 2 guys suspended for God knows how long as he says he is putting them thru for threatening behaviour and they are two very quiet guys who normally wouldn't say a word. totally out of character for them.

I couldn't believe it when he tried to march them all into the changing room and he was then going to give them a speech on how he likes to play GOD on the pitch

Threatening behaviour is threatening behaviour, regardless of whether or not it is out of character for the person. No matter how shit a ref is, there is no excuse for abusing him after a match. There are more dignified ways of getting your point across.

crossfire

Have the usual Cullyhanna posters no comment to make about the alleged thuggery by their fellow club members at the wekend ?

winsamsoon

Clan na Gael exile never had a senior ref since Paul Cadwell. But this year they have got Dee Mc Conville. Dee had been a Clann Eireann ref till this year and he has fallen out with them so we have adopted him. I think exile the fact that we have no senior ref is part of our problem. It is entirely our fault for not having a senior ref in the first place. However if we would have had a ref all these years then at least we would have had someone in the know, and someone who could maybe asks some questions why certain individuals were doing what they are doing. AFS i agree 100% with you threatening behaviour is threatening and should not be tolerated. Both players were totally wrong is slabbering the way they did. They were very hot tempered and worked up at bein robbed by the same bollox two weeks in a row ( but i am not condoning it in any way) But i would hope you can acknowledge Quigley going out of his way to come into the the dressing room after it had all died down was complete stupidity and only served one cause, To further highten the tension.  In my eyes he got what he wanted to achieve, more fuel so he could crawl back to silverbridge with a smile on his face knowing it was a job well done and he had got another one over on the clans.