Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legs11

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 06, 2008, 01:16:47 PM
Winsam there's nothing to suggest it had anything to do with football. Just general scum looking for a row. something we've become use to in the area.
was cause of football POG he was playin against them in the u21s last wed nite sure...his only crime was tat he was from SILVERBRIDGE......FACT.. two of the c,,ts play for the county minors so hope there put of tat panel....

stiff breeze

Quote from: Real1995 on May 06, 2008, 10:04:39 AM
Well i dont see why i should lie either?? ??? I saw no Mullaghbawn supporters on the pitch! At the end of the day i was at the game and i witnessed it with my own two eyes and i aint depending on a second rate story from someone else... Anyway the two teams had a bit of a fight...if u were at the game you would have seen that there was no bad blood at final whistle..  we are big boys here goats...what happens on the field stays on the field and thats the way it dis

I love it when armagh players fight each other. It should be made in2 a sport

Yes I Would

pintsofguinness

Really legs? I hadn't heard that.
There's just no words then is there?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Legs11

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 06, 2008, 01:30:49 PM
Really legs? I hadn't heard that.
There's just no words then is there?
ppl will say it takes 2 the tango but ya cant say tat this time cause this youg guy wouldnt even say boo 2ne one he keeps himself 2himself was just an easy lad 2 pick on....wat is to come of these knackers like????before ne one says a thing i am not from the bridge....

pintsofguinness

you're dead right, the lad is one of the quietest around the bridge and wouldn't open his mouth.  An easy target.

illdecide

Society is away to f**k lads. Them Bastards are everywhere, we c***ts who wouldn't give a 2nd thought to putting a knife in ya. Hope that lad comes round ok.

Div 1 is gonna be some struggle at the bottom. Killeavey, Maghery, Harps and Clans will be fighting it out for safety. The rest should be fine....(i think)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Seany

I don't live too far from those who did it.  Pure scum.  Lowlifes.  There is serious jealousy of the Bridge in CUllyhanna.  We have it over on our side as well because they hate us too. (Newtown)  In fact, the situation is made worse by the parish priest who can't see any wrong in them and actually supports them against us.  Cullyhanna have really become the hatefullest shower of c***ts around.  They are lawless and violent.  ANything they run ends in a brawl.  APparently young Conall Quinn was on his own because all the Bridge ones were at a big do in their own club.  I heard the same two names as well.  Armagh Minors.      I have a few friends from the Bridge and they are baying for the blood of the two scum lowlifes who were the main culprits.  The lad they did it on is one of the nicest quietest lads you could ever meet.   

charlie stubbs

Quote from: armaghtrue on May 05, 2008, 09:56:58 PM
great game in portadown yesterday, end to end stuff and high scoring.  some excellent scores with paul carville on form for tirnanog. game should have been over with 5 mins left but ref tried his best to even the game up. div 2 looking interesting now with a few teams on a run of good results.

pc has some left foot.near as good as tommy hamills right

JimStynes

Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 06, 2008, 05:36:37 PM
Quote from: armaghtrue on May 05, 2008, 09:56:58 PM
great game in portadown yesterday, end to end stuff and high scoring.  some excellent scores with paul carville on form for tirnanog. game should have been over with 5 mins left but ref tried his best to even the game up. div 2 looking interesting now with a few teams on a run of good results.

pc has some left foot.near as good as tommy hamills right

I wouldnt got that far charles. Hes good but not nearly as good as Tommy.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Seany on May 06, 2008, 04:23:09 PM
I don't live too far from those who did it.  Pure scum.  Lowlifes.  There is serious jealousy of the Bridge in CUllyhanna.  We have it over on our side as well because they hate us too. (Newtown)  In fact, the situation is made worse by the parish priest who can't see any wrong in them and actually supports them against us.  Cullyhanna have really become the hatefullest shower of c***ts around.  They are lawless and violent.  ANything they run ends in a brawl.  APparently young Conall Quinn was on his own because all the Bridge ones were at a big do in their own club.  I heard the same two names as well.  Armagh Minors.      I have a few friends from the Bridge and they are baying for the blood of the two scum lowlifes who were the main culprits.  The lad they did it on is one of the nicest quietest lads you could ever meet.   

I hear Conall hasnt a clot on his brain as first feared and is doing well, hope it's true and we can look forward to him being back in the blue and yellow.   
I did hear a few stories of what happened and what was done to him and it just makes me sick. It's very clear Conall was spotted and targeted when, as usual, he was just minding his own business.  From what I hear about the extent of the attack, he's actually a very lucky lad. 
I just don't know what to say about these cullyhanna boys, it's a game of football for f**k sake!

Put of the county panel legs? Are you serious? They'll probably be considered captain material. 

Seany, I know what you mean about the parish priest supporting them but considering he's now living with his sister after his house was robbed and wrecked he might have changed his mind.  I also sincerely hope that there's no retaliation, we're better than that. - just look at the weekend we had in the club, we helped the family of a man fighting illness in the US raise over £30,000, we'd yet another successful fundraising night for the club itself and we threw a great day for the kids yesterday with the bouncing castles, face painting and all that carry on - what the f**k did Cullyhanna do? 

btw, where's our cullyhanna posters?  It's ironic that one of them was saying just a couple of weeks ago about how disciplined they were.

qub la la la

Quote from: Real1995 on May 06, 2008, 09:39:48 AM
Well that is absol B.S, the row happened at the away end, so he must hav been hit by his own supporters then...such rubbish

didnt know mullaghbawn had began crowd segregation and had an "away end" for away supporters. thought fans could mingle like at any other gaa ground.

Quote from: winsamsoon on May 06, 2008, 12:28:37 PM
This happened a few years back with my club and Tir Na Nog both teams played at Portadown in the minor championship and there was trouble at the game. A couple of weeks later it escalated at a bar in lurgan

lads playing in the minor championship shouldnt be drinking in bars, or anywhere else for that matter!!

winsamsoon

exactly ??  minors are 18??? But by the way i never said it was in the bar or even involving drink. I said it escalated at a bar. But this kind of childish nit picking is expected from some muppets on here. Once again instead of participating in a proper conversation, some village idiots will try to pick up on spellings or something daft. Well done qub  :(

On the issue at hand lads, there really seems to be a big problem in this area. We have our rivalries here in lurgan and sometimes it has came down to a few digs being thrown on the odd night out but the majority of the lads stick with their own teams when out drinking.Then when they meet up they will have a bit of banter with each other. This is why we can go anywhere in Ireland and have conversations with only gaels about most issues. These thugs are taking things to another level. This behaviour should not be tolerated but then again your hands are probably tied.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

pintsofguinness

QuoteThis behaviour should not be tolerated but then again your hands are probably tied.

Look winsam plenty could be done but nothing will be.  Do you think these boys should represent Armagh at minor level? 
I find it very strange that no one seems to give a f**k, it's something I don't understand but sure we'll wait until someone is even more seriously hurt or killed. 

btw, do you think if the last issue between the 'bridge and cullyhanna was dealt with in a correct manner and bans dished out in a correct manner this would have happened? 

corn02

As a neutral at the Harps v mBawn game I can clear up the issue.

It was an all out brawl that invloved teams, subs and mentors (many trying to break it up). Both teams have a large number of 'mentors' on the sideline and the man must have got a hit from one of them as no fans jumped the wall. (I was keeping an eye on this as this is the norm when a big brawl starts out).