Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaapunter

Quote from: say nothin on April 29, 2008, 02:41:05 PM
winsam - you on the dole or on long term sick??

were do u get the time to type paragraphs of shite.?

no doubt that you are on the dole- a typical south armagh **** queing up to take the queens pound- i wonder where we have seen that before- breed

doire na raithe

Quote from: Aghdavoyle on May 01, 2008, 12:34:52 PM

Good for our lads to get a win under the belt last night. if we had everyone available we could give the under 21 championship a rattle but injuries have deprived of us what would be probably our 4 best players. centre back, midfielder, full forward and kevin dyas - who would be playing everywhere

I know of paul rocks and john molloy injured but whos the other one aghdavoyle? wasn't at the game, did shanes push us close?

bennydorano

Quote from: doire na raithe on May 01, 2008, 01:51:05 PM
Quote from: Aghdavoyle on May 01, 2008, 12:34:52 PM

Good for our lads to get a win under the belt last night. if we had everyone available we could give the under 21 championship a rattle but injuries have deprived of us what would be probably our 4 best players. centre back, midfielder, full forward and kevin dyas - who would be playing everywhere

I know of paul rocks and john molloy injured but whos the other one aghdavoyle? wasn't at the game, did shanes push us close?
I thought u were a Cross Ranger ???

Aghdavoyle

Quote from: doire na raithe on May 01, 2008, 01:51:05 PM
I know of paul rocks and john molloy injured but whos the other one aghdavoyle?

Shane Carroll

illdecide

That scoreline was correct from carrickcruppin v Clann Eireann 7-17 to 0-00

Clan na Gael v Pearse Ogs in U21 championship next wed 7:30
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

bennydorano

I see Patrick Og's job in being advertised in the jobs section of the Irish News :o What's the story there? ???

Uladh

It's not Paddy Og's job.... yet! he'll have to go through the formality of applying for it and sitting for an interview.

Looking at the job description it talks about strategic planning, etc. it's a pity we couldn't get someone with a bit of vision and dynamism to restructure club football and give everything a lift.

corn02

Illdecide, you don't have al lu21 fixtures by any chance?

winsamsoon

Perhaps the county board have been readin what we are saying here about them and have decided to act on the great advice we hand out ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

bennydorano

Quote from: Uladh on May 01, 2008, 03:23:58 PM

It's not Paddy Og's job.... yet! he'll have to go through the formality of applying for it and sitting for an interview.

Looking at the job description it talks about strategic planning, etc. it's a pity we couldn't get someone with a bit of vision and dynamism to restructure club football and give everything a lift.

It's been said in nearly every county that has advertised for a Secretary but the final question to all applicants seems to be  - is your name insert incumbent's name

illdecide

Quote from: corn02 on May 01, 2008, 03:28:38 PM
Illdecide, you don't have al lu21 fixtures by any chance?

Cross v Culloville (if they beat St Peters tonight)
Dromintee v Maghery
Granemore v Ballymacnab
Tones v Middletown
Madden v Killeavey
Keady v Cruppin
Porty v Cullyhanna
Clans v Ogs

twotwocharlie

pints was at game in silverbridge last night. at least your u21 managers can now get back to their dancing.wallies (3of)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: twotwocharlie on May 01, 2008, 05:53:30 PM
pints was at game in silverbridge last night. at least your u21 managers can now get back to their dancing.wallies (3of)
Yeah...good one 

::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

crossfire

To illdecide

Sorry for spelling phonetically, obviously it confused you.

illdecide

Quote from: crossfire on May 01, 2008, 09:28:18 PM
To illdecide

Sorry for spelling phonetically, obviously it confused you.

Thats Ok Cross, just thought i'd bust you're balls a bit ;). As you can see i'm easily confused :P