Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Pearse Og beat St Pauls 2-9 to 11 points

illdecide

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on April 30, 2008, 10:42:54 PM
cruppen beat clann eireann by a couple of points!

so it's not true that Cruppin won by 7-17 to 0-00. People talk shite around this town
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

corn02

Dromintee beat Shanes by a point, actually fancied Shanes for this one. They were at home, have had some good underage teams and we had a few injuries. Good one to get over us.

Uladh

Quote from: bennydorano on April 30, 2008, 09:18:04 PM
Harps barely scraped up 15 players (we got a sub at HT), of the 15 that started 10 are minors and of those 10 six are just out of U16,

Without knowing the particular circumstances... this is a terrible state of affairs in a town the size of armagh. what's going on lads?

bennydorano

1. Couple of lads who would be pushing for starting berths on the senior team never mind the U21's are at Uni in Newcastle.  A least 3 others that I can think off are working in Liverpool, one other in Derry.
2. Liverpool were playing >:(, something similar happened last year when a few so called Harps people went to watch the 'Pool rather than play in the B championship.
3. We would have a big drop out rate after minor.

doire na raithe

Wolfe Tones beat Harps by 4, something like 2-10 to 1-9.  Harps barely scraped up 15 players (we got a sub at HT), of the 15 that started 10 are minors and of those 10 six are just out of U16, not making excuses for our defeat,[b/] just thought they were a credit to the club. 
thats exactly what uv just done! Catch a grip of yourself, admit that use were shite and deserved to get beat and stop making excuses.

bennydorano

Notice you left out the bit were I said Tones were worthy winners, balloon.

corn02

U21 football Pedro, Benny can't even look that young.

doire na raithe

What does it matter. You listed a load of excuses for your poor performance them tried to slip in at the end 'not making excuses'.

bennydorano

It matters because you selectively edited what I actually wrote ::) Also,  why did you feel the need to PM with personal abuse :-[

Candyman

doire na raithe

I didnt edit anything, i simply showed how you blatantly contradicted yourself. As for the personal abuse... i dont know what your talking about.

bennydorano

Quote from: doire na raithe on May 01, 2008, 11:27:38 AM
Wolfe Tones beat Harps by 4, something like 2-10 to 1-9.  Harps barely scraped up 15 players (we got a sub at HT), of the 15 that started 10 are minors and of those 10 six are just out of U16, not making excuses for our defeat,[b/] just thought they were a credit to the club. 
thats exactly what uv just done! Catch a grip of yourself, admit that use were shite and deserved to get beat and stop making excuses.

That's what you quoted me as saying, the full text was:
QuoteWolfe Tones beat Harps by 4, something like 2-10 to 1-9.  Harps barely scraped up 15 players (we got a sub at HT), of the 15 that started 10 are minors and of those 10 six are just out of U16, not making excuses for our defeat, just thought they were a credit to the club. 

Wolfe Tones well worthy of their win, a decent big physical side but will probably come up short against a real good side.
Notice the difference there chief?

Aghdavoyle

Good for our lads to get a win under the belt last night. if we had everyone available we could give the under 21 championship a rattle but injuries have deprived of us what would be probably our 4 best players. centre back, midfielder, full forward and kevin dyas - who would be playing everywhere

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on May 01, 2008, 12:01:52 PM
benny post the PM  ;)

It wouldn't be the first time someone did that on here would it Candyman???  ;)