Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

The guy that missed the open goal was james Burns aka county panellists on the armagh county panel a few years back. Remember he came on as a sub in the Armagh/ derry Ulster final and gave the ball away to a derry man. Then big anthony stepped up with the free and put it wide. But anyone can miss an open net  :D lads it wouldn't be a hanging offence.

Anyway it looks like a great day for the gaelic today lads. get your money on Derry to beay Kerry @5/2. The harps lads, now don't be crying when the blues beat ya's today in the league  ;) Up the clans.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

anportmorforjfc

Clann Eireann beat An Portmor by 3. Any other results?

corn02

Cullyhanna 0-14 Dromintee 0-09.

Good, clean game of football. Dromintee played well in the first and led 7-5 at the turn. Cullyhanna kicked some lovely scores in the second and were well worth the win.

charlie stubbs

just home from the tones bridge game tones won by a point.  the ref(jimmy me kee) didnt do us any favours.  we shot ourselves in the foot as we didnr relase the ball into the forwards early despite conor coleman and finn mo dominating midfield. 

bridge a decent side with some dangerous forwards.  thought number 5(stefan..?) had a good game for the bridge 2

pintsofguinness

Quote from: charlie stubbs on April 27, 2008, 03:59:50 PM
just home from the tones bridge game tones won by a point.  the ref(jimmy me kee) didnt do us any favours.  we shot ourselves in the foot as we didnr relase the ball into the forwards early despite conor coleman and finn mo dominating midfield. 

bridge a decent side with some dangerous forwards.  thought number 5(stefan..?) had a good game for the bridge 2

Stefan Murphy.

f**k it anyway, you must be happy with the improvment from last year Charlie?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

anportmorforjfc

we will be doing well if we win 1 game

Our Nail Loney

Are Armagh playing at Clann Eireann next week or am I just talking shit??!

corn02

crossfire

Cross and Ogs drew

Terrible referee

Balyhegan 2-11  Cross ll 0-11

charlie stubbs

aye pints a good start but its a marathon not a sprint!!magill has made a big difference as there is respect for the management and discipline where there wasnt before.we wuld have lost that game last year without doubt, i rememeber yous scored a last minute goal 2 win by 2!have 2 win hom,e games in the division something we couldnt do last year

qub la la la

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on April 27, 2008, 04:08:51 PM
we will be doing well if we win 1 game

yous will have a big chance against cruppen. beat by 3 at home to tir na nog and should have been 12. f**king pathetic.

pats-mc

Was at the Cullyhanna Dromintee game. Great match and a good win for st Pats again in front of a big crowd.Once again Malachy Mackin at midfield made a big impact on the game along with Barry Mc Conville who kicked three excellent points from play. In fairness to dromintee they missed Aidan O Rourke and Baryy shannon from their defence and Gareth O Neill but St pats ciut through in the second hallf to hit some great scores from play. Thought that Martin O Rourke played too deep to make an impact on the game that that Michel O Rourke and to a lesser extent in the first half the full forward( Conor Gaskin?) were ther only major threat. For Cullyhanna a the concession of a number of silly frees in the first half were well punished by i thought that defence tightened up well in the second half and Paidi Mc Creesh got down the field overlapping as well to take a good score. Forwards apart from Eugene Casey (who was magnificent throughout and must have scored 8 points at least three from play) were poor in the first half  but came into it well in the second half. Young Ciaran O Neill in particular and Paidi Mackin done well and won good ball and took good scores. Six out of eight for a young Cullyhanna side but a big test awaits next week against hopefully a full strength cross team.

charlie stubbs

cruppen struggling badly at min qub.3 points from 8??thought tey where the team to beat though it is early doors

Real1995

Mullaghbawn 1.11
Killeavy 1.05

Good game of football on a very impressive new pitch....Mullaghbawn led the majority of the game and were in control throughout the second half, with Young eugene Mcverry very impressive at corner forward (17 Yr Old) - a def star of the future and a big armagh prospect...
Nice guys always finish second!

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?