Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: crossfire on April 22, 2008, 09:02:55 PM
To goats Do Shave.

Sorry for the long, long delay in replying.

The game is not until sunday so i hope this post still leaves you time to make the necessary arrangements

When Cross seniors are also playing at home the division 3 team normally play in the council pitch which is behind the main pitch.
You can use the same entrance if you wish but the official entrance is the next turn on the right just past the rangers hall. ( Lismore Estate ).

However Paddy Mc Keever was talking to one of our boys after the Cork game and he said he would see if yous would mind playing at 3.30 so yous could use the Rangers pitch.

Again my sincere apologies for the big delay.

Cheers Cross!  ;)

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

corn02

Interesting one for us this weekend. St Pats have started the season very well, while we took a tanking at home. Dorsey will probably nick it, but it should be close and hard-hitting.

My picks for this weekend:
St Pats
Harps
Killeavy and MBawn to draw
Cross
Cullaville

IVEDECIDED

Mullaghbawn
cross to draw
clans
st.Pats
culloville

Correct son!! ;)

winsamsoon

Dromintee
Clans
Mullaghbawn
Cross
Cullaville
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Red Hurley

The Ogs must be going well this year. Have they got it in them to challenge Cross later in the season when it matters or is it another false dawn?

illdecide

Quote from: Red Hurley on April 24, 2008, 10:00:39 AM
The Ogs must be going well this year. Have they got it in them to challenge Cross later in the season when it matters or is it another false dawn?

False Dawn ;) Only messin. This is the year for a new breakthrough in armagh, cross will be beat this year...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

crossfire

illdecide

Quote from: crossfire on April 24, 2008, 11:13:34 AM
who do you fancy to beat them

Being serious i think Clans, Ogs, Dromintee and maybe Harps are all pretty much on Par with each other and it's all about who wants it the most on the day. Any 1 of those 4 teams could beat Cross in this years championship. I know I've said it before on here and yes Cross are still a formidable force but now that Oisin, the Mac twins, Donaldson, Bellew are getting on a bit and they have some miles in the legs Cross will not be the same team without them men. Don't get me wrong they will still be the team to beat every year but they will not win the championship every year the way they have been doing so.

Do any of you agree????

IVEDECIDED

I think they will be taken this year - but only if the Clans and the Ogs amalgamate!! ;D

doire na raithe

They can't keep winning it every year. But its just very hard to see them getting beat plus the fact that they have a cracking underage structure churning out good players.

illdecide

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on April 24, 2008, 11:57:19 AM
I think they will be taken this year - but only if the Clans and the Ogs amalgamate!! ;D

Go back to Eire Og or wherever you came from son as you talk some keek...I thought you were starting to be sensible for a while there