Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goats Do Shave

rootthemout

did i miss the results for the weekend games in the irish news,also cannt see any senior league fixtures for this week in it?good man anportmor for posting fixtures,who is armagh pro responsible for this?

winsamsoon

Goats i would say cross seconds would play wherever they would be down to play. Ie St paul's v Cross II. would be at st Paul's  :D :D. Only winding you. They must not play their home games at cross then, i take it that is what you are getting at??
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: winsamsoon on April 22, 2008, 02:34:33 PM
Goats i would say cross seconds would play wherever they would be down to play. Ie St paul's v Cross II. would be at st Paul's  :D :D. Only winding you. They must not play their home games at cross then, i take it that is what you are getting at??

I presumed they played in Cross, but if their senior team is playing there, then their II's are hardly!  :-\

Maybe they'll just switch & Ballyhegan will play at home this time?

Slag off Cross on here & I'd get a response fairy quickly! - Ask a question & they all hide!  :P

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Candyman

Quote from: Uladh on April 08, 2008, 12:08:41 PM

Very difficult to assess teams this early in the season, especially without seeing them. Going on hunches, guesses, stories and reports it looks as though
clans might be in decent shape with DM in full tow.
cullyhanna will be very competitive in the division but as has been said, the county players are probably vital to them.
Maghery seem to be poorly organised and well back.
Mullaghbawn will be the usual high energy side but lack quality.
Dromintee - hard to know. beat a poor maghery without the 2 o'rourkes but could be running out of resources.
Ogs seem to be moving well and should progress from last year.
Harps look to have taken a few more steps back but this weekend will say more about them
killeavy will be fit and organised but will lack a scoring threat in this division without their 2 county men (stanfield should be available sat?)
Cross - assuming they'll not be training their starters much at this stage but have more than adequate cover.
Cullaville - Alan o'neill's retiremant will have hit them but will be aggressive and direct as usual

Cross to win the league ahead of clans and ogs
Killeavy, cullaville and harps to battle for survival

This weekend -

Maghery v Pearse Og            Ogs
Dromintee v Mullaghbawn      Draw
Killeavey v Harps                   Killeavy
Crossmaglen v Culloville          Cross
St Patrick's v Clan Na Gael      Clans

MAYBE YOUR RIGHT....  :o

Uladh

Including a draw, 4 out of 5 weren't bad on that docket!

Armagh Exile

The Armagh club fixtures and results are usually on the www.orchardcounty.com website.
I assume that is where An port mor got them from in his last post.
I think the Armagh PRO is someone from Middletown.

crossfire

To goats Do Shave.

Sorry for the long, long delay in replying.

The game is not until sunday so i hope this post still leaves you time to make the necessary arrangements

When Cross seniors are also playing at home the division 3 team normally play in the council pitch which is behind the main pitch.
You can use the same entrance if you wish but the official entrance is the next turn on the right just past the rangers hall. ( Lismore Estate ).

However Paddy Mc Keever was talking to one of our boys after the Cork game and he said he would see if yous would mind playing at 3.30 so yous could use the Rangers pitch.

Again my sincere apologies for the big delay.

qub la la la

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 21, 2008, 11:37:54 PM
QuoteAT LEAST THE CRUPPEN BRETHREN GO TO WATCH OUR TEAM PLAY!

Well I'm happy you can, there's nothing I'd love more than to be fit to go to the 'bridge games but I'm not in the country, it's about the only thing I miss about home. 

You'd plenty of time to browse, unfortunately not posting when your team drops points is something I've come to expect of several posters that post on this thread. 

some have better things t do than spend every spare minute watching gaaboard.com for a new comment. anyway, agree about the young bridge team, and as poor a bridge team ive seen in a long time. we completely lost our shape and switched off in the second half when absolutly cruising.

when do you be in the country for as long as i can remember you've missed games. you weren't even at the dinnerdance. were you at the armagh louth game in silverbridge??

pintsofguinness

when do you be in the country for as long as i can remember you've missed games. you weren't even at the dinnerdance. were you at the armagh louth game in silverbridge??

Yes, I haven't lived around the 'bridge full time (for the want of a better phrase) for a number of years now but I don't think that's any of your business or relevant to this thread.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Yes I Would

Any truth in the rumour cruppen men that managers have walked??

diesel-smuggler

it's only a rumour but keep spreading it!

Yes I Would

So not true!! Thats all i asked!

mhacadoir