Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Hardly.

We'll you be throwing cheap shots there too?  :-\
::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Goats Do Shave

I attended the Mid B League game In Ballyhegan last night, where the Davitts entertained the Ogs Development squad.

Ballyhegan ended the strongest, winning by 2 points.

3.08 - 2.09

Fantastic 2nd half of football with 4 excellent goals coming in the last 5 minutes!

Best for Ballyhegan - young Mark Hughes in midfield had a great game (& scored 2 late goals!!)
Best for Ogs - Possibly thieir centre back McCloud?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on April 16, 2008, 08:45:27 PM
Thanks for your contribution qub - duely noted. Im very sorry I angered you. However I never asked for them to be thrown out just for the sake of it or to let someone else win it, I said they should be thrown out of it for holding the county board and all the other teams to randsom merely because they have the sway on the county panel at the moment. This cant be allowed to happen, even a numpty like you can realise this and I also siad the Ogs should receive the same punishment so it wasnt an anti Cross rant you spoon - get your facts right before you start slabbering son! ;) :D ;D

So the Ogs should be punished for asking for a game to be changed??  seems a bit harsh you clown  >:(.  If you're gonna start mouthing about things on here then you'd be safer getting your facts right.  the Ogs never tried to hold the county board to ransom.  We simply asked for the date to be changed.  There was never any threats from us. Idiot!!

Uladh

What is the ogs development squad?

Candyman

IVEDECIDED

No I think you should get your facts right 'fool' I have heard from a county board representative this was the case! Yes yous asked for it to be changed but when the other team refused yous threw your toys out of the pram and threatened to pull your county men from all squads! If this isnt the case then why did the county board finally shift the match to Sunday? Answer me that El queervo? :D

corn02

It was a Cross request was it not? Any chance of a ban for this  muppet. He did say El Querevco, bound to get a ban in today's PC world.

gaapunter

Quote from: corn02 on April 17, 2008, 11:37:07 AM
It was a Cross request was it not? Any chance of a ban for this  muppet. He did say El Querevco, bound to get a ban in today's PC world.

Your correctIvedecided get stuck into that corn 02 idiot

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: corn02 on April 17, 2008, 11:37:07 AM

as far as i know it was a cross request to change the match to the sunday.  We were looking our game moved forward to the Friday evening.  so i dont see how it is in IVEDECIDED's logic the we forced all games to the Sunday.  Like I said, he's a Clown.

IVEDECIDED

Now Now young man lets not get your knickers in a twist! No point in falling out over a difference of opinion thats what these forums are for - however for your piece of mind it was both the Ogs and Cross, as I stated way back at the beggining of this argument! Im getting some nasty replies from Ogs and Cross men - must be hitting a nerve with what im saying somewhere! ;) ;) :D
Chill out men its only football ;D

IVEDECIDED

Oh and as for you Corn I like the rules you play by - say something that you dont agree with and I should be banned! Thats laughable. Sure I know what you can do - see your club secretary and maybe yous can pull all your county men from the squad unless im banned from this forum! :D ;)

el_cuervo_fc

Hardly hitting a nerve.  you're basically just making stuff up about the Ogs.  We didn't threaten to withdraw our county men

Uladh

Ogs made the request for fri night. maghery were happy to postpone the game as a compromise.
Cross made the ultimanium over their players when cullaville refused to move their game and cullaville are rightly claiming the points now

corn02

You are right IVEDECIDED, he should be called el queervo

IVEDECIDED

Well El Queervo if yous did withdraw your county men the subs bench would be brave and empty looking anyway! ;) :D ;D :D ;)