Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real1995

lads was just thinkin der,sum boys could will be playin 4 games in a week, Meath - Their Club - Dublin - and then Cork,.....Nasty!
Nice guys always finish second!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Real1995 on March 30, 2008, 10:30:16 PM
lads was just thinkin der,sum boys could will be playin 4 games in a week, Meath - Their Club - Dublin - and then Cork,.....Nasty!
They probably won't be allowed to play for the club.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

under the bar

QuoteUTB, at least tell us what era this guy played in, was it recently or was it long time ago when men were men,

He played on the AI winning team in 2002.  Saying no more.

illdecide

Quote from: under the bar on March 30, 2008, 11:36:29 PM
QuoteUTB, at least tell us what era this guy played in, was it recently or was it long time ago when men were men,

He played on the AI winning team in 2002.  Saying no more.

Has he got a big nose ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

That would narrow it down big time i'll decide to a group of brothers  ;) :D :D :D
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Uladh

Quote from: winsamsoon on March 31, 2008, 09:41:19 AM
That would narrow it down big time i'll decide to a group of brothers  ;) :D :D :D

There was only one inferred brother playing on the 2002 team so that would rule him out as utb said property dealings.
there's only one player from the 2002 team who i know dabbles in property in a major way.

Candyman

I SHOT JR

Where will the game against Dublin be on the Wednesday night?  Do Cross have good floodlights?

gander

the games at 6:30 so flood lights shouldn't be required.

Nimbus

Quote from: Candyman on March 31, 2008, 12:30:41 PM
He's now a Manager.... ???

People are just going to start guessing this mans identity and the wrong name will be associated with this rumour.

So just tell us!

Candyman

I just know the man im thinking of has a lot of property dealings of which a number of high profile cases are in the armagh area....

Nimbus

Quote from: Candyman on March 31, 2008, 12:46:19 PM
I just know the man im thinking of has a lot of property dealings of which a number of high profile cases are in the armagh area....

So you don't know for 100% sure?

Gaaboardmod3

Lads, be very careful here. Please stop posting details about people as clues, or hints. This is all based on unsubstantiated rumours and is the sort of thing that can lead to major problems for a board like this.

Thanks

winsamsoon

Here Here lets stick to the footy arguments lads and leave the scandal to te papers
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

asitis

cross used to have floodlights but the brits took them when they left.