Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: Uladh on March 18, 2008, 11:49:17 AM

winsam. i really do wonder why you bother.

ID - surely a man wth your connections could rearrange the starting time of a nothing game like that to support your county?

I don't know what connections you think i have ??? but i'm sure the game will have an early throw in so we can at least watch it on TV (which i assume a big game like that will be live on TG4)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

Uladh this match has already been called off to many times and the rest of the of the teams in the competition so it will have to be played and the dubs match put on record.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

illdecide

Are you all getting ready for the 7's on sat. I doubt any county men will be playing for their clubs on sat!!!

Aghdavoyle

We'll be down but looks like we'll be sending a b team due to a senior match.

what time does the 7s start?

topgun

Good to see someone in the couty board has their thinking cap on with the introduction of a reserve league this year, with the games before the senior game, as i have called for on this thread before.
a prophet is not recognised by his own

Aghdavoyle

Does that mean b games are to be played directly before senior games on a sunday. good idea in principal.

does that mean the b league is now an all county one with the diviions decided by the status of a club's senior team?

Pitches will have trouble holding up for two games at this time of year

illdecide

Quote from: Aghdavoyle on March 20, 2008, 12:08:59 PM

Does that mean b games are to be played directly before senior games on a sunday. good idea in principal.

does that mean the b league is now an all county one with the diviions decided by the status of a club's senior team?

Pitches will have trouble holding up for two games at this time of year

We're not having a 2nd team, just a "B team" as usual so you're 2nd team will have a free day when you're playing us.

topgun

not all clubs have entered a team, but theres a set of fixtures in the county board fixture booklet last two pages, starts on the 6th april, seen it last night, we've cullyhanna in the seniors and reserves,  so id say senior game at 2.30 for example and reserve game at 12 30.

Aghdavoyle

Right, so its a second team which is different from the b team? what are the rules on who can play for the seconds or the bs?

Candyman

Topgun can you confirm this??? are you the topgun in your club or how do you know this?????????  :D

topgun

Candyman, next time your in the club ill show u the fixture book!! ;)

not sure, on the rules, ill check that out

Candyman

what club u from, Port Mór???  :D

illdecide

Quote from: Candyman on March 20, 2008, 12:31:46 PM
Topgun can you confirm this??? are you the topgun in your club or how do you know this?????????  :D

I'll have a look at the fixture books when I'm home for lunch and see what it says...

As for who plays and who doesn't. I assume as long as you have registered you're senior players then anyone else can participate???Wouldn't put the wages on it though...

topgun

bennydorano

Based on teh teams in Division 1 - The B fixtures will mirror the Senior fixtures where possible(it's Senior at 2pm & B at 4pm for Sunday games), although I've heard some teams will not be entering and the likes of Granemore will be making up the numbers.

It's the same rules as per any B team,Clubs name a Senior first 15 and the rest of the senior panel are eligible for B. 

At the minute the midweek North, Mid and South B leagues go ahead as planned.