Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quotecould have been a whole lot worse. I would like to think Harps will defeat Cullyhanna on their own patch

I realise most teams will fancy themselves at home to St Pat's but I think we might survive one or 2 people this year although a lot will depend on how often we have our county men available to us. Fairly hopefuly we'll at least stay anyway. Its only 6 years since we won the League ya know!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

anportmorforjfc

whats everyones predictions on who will go up and down in each of the 4 divisions

corn02

Dromintee will find it hard this year, big chunk of the team missing from a small panel. Hopefully do just enough.

qub la la la

think culloville will struggle this year and i think cullyhanna have the stuff to get results, esp at home to keep them up, as do killeavy possibly, so its a tough call. the bridge and cruppen i would think will be top two in division 2 with port mor, sarsfields, wolfe tones in a relegation battle. dont really know a whole lot about the other 2 divisions to be honest but i suppose you'd be expectin annaghmore and the peters possibly to be seriously challenging to get back up. shane o neills should win division 4 but you never know.

anyway, just my opinion for all its worth. was anyone up at forkhill today to see south armagh select v down u21s?

winsamsoon

Corn, why is there a big chunk of the Dromintee lads missing?????
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

High Catch

Quote from: qub la la la on March 09, 2008, 11:53:26 PM

anyway, just my opinion for all its worth. was anyone up at forkhill today to see south armagh select v down u21s?

No. but i hear the Select Team were beat by a couple of points

pintsofguinness

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on March 09, 2008, 08:30:02 PM
whats everyones predictions on who will go up and down in each of the 4 divisions

Difficult to say at this stage - I would expect Division 1 to be tight, I do think Cullaville will struggle, I was surprised they stayed up last year.  If any of the other clubs think they'll get easy games in Cullyhanna or Killeavy they'll be in for a shock, I expect both to stay up.
Division 2 will be close at the top - I'd say promotion will be between Cruppen, ourselves, Whitecross and Newtown. Tones would need a massive improvement or they'll stuggle again.  I think Sarsfields will be ok but An Port Mor may struggle.  It'll be interesting to see what Tir Na Og do.
I don't know too much on the rest of the divisions but I'd expect Annaghmore to be favourites to be promoted again, they were very unlucky last year and really shouldn't have went down.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

I believe the 2 promoted clubs to the 1st Div will stay up and i think the relegation battle will be as close as the last few years (a few play off's to decide it) Culloville will go down and take your pick with the rest. the 2nd division also looks tasty as there are about 6 clubs with genuine chances of promotion as for relegation "sorry don't get involved that far down as i don't know to much about them" whoever gets the good start to the season and gets the momentum usually wins the leagues.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

Pints i like the new icon lad.  :D How do you go about getting them saved as your icon without having to accept the shite ones on this?

corn02

Win

5 with Armagh and 1 with Louth.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: winsamsoon on March 10, 2008, 07:00:15 PM
Pints i like the new icon lad.  :D How do you go about getting them saved as your icon without having to accept the shite ones on this?

Accept what shite ones?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

stpauls

Quote from: winsamsoon on March 10, 2008, 07:00:15 PM

win, you need to find an avatar and then link the web address for the picture in your profile. go to Profile, Forum Profile Info, and tick 'I have my own pic' and paste the link to the picute in that field. should resolve the problem.

winsamsoon

The shite ones that i am currently using and the ones that are linked with the board itself. It is ok st pauls has already told me to how to do it, cheers lad.  Corn that shouldn't be to bad you will have them back when it counts. Is Mc Ardle playing club football in Louth or is he just lining out for the county team???

Real1995

Lads who is managing the Og's this year?
Nice guys always finish second!