Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFS

Quote from: ardmhaca08 on March 05, 2008, 09:27:40 PM
Taken from Orchard County:
Normally I dont involve myself in gossip or ill- founded rumours but I heard from a very well placed source that Joe kernan was in the Armagh dressing room at half time on Sunday   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Is it any wonder steven and tony walked straight into startin positions and paul kernan has been called onto county panel!!  ::) Doesn't say much for Peter McDonald is he not up to the job by himself? its a joke if you ask me!

Jaysus, is that right? And here's me thinking it had something to do with the fact that one fella was our county champion's best player recently and because the other lad seems to be the only person in the county capable of taking a free kick but....

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: AFS on March 06, 2008, 03:56:12 AM
Quote from: ardmhaca08 on March 05, 2008, 09:27:40 PM
Taken from Orchard County:
Normally I dont involve myself in gossip or ill- founded rumours but I heard from a very well placed source that Joe kernan was in the Armagh dressing room at half time on Sunday   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Is it any wonder steven and tony walked straight into startin positions and paul kernan has been called onto county panel!!  ::) Doesn't say much for Peter McDonald is he not up to the job by himself? its a joke if you ask me!

Jaysus, is that right? And here's me thinking it had something to do with the fact that one fella was our county champion's best player recently and because the other lad seems to be the only person in the county capable of taking a free kick but....

LOL
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Hank Everlast

Doubt he was in the changing rooms at half time, however i seen big joe standing making notes in his wee pad at the match!! Mayb he was keeping stats for his lads!!

judas1

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Hank Everlast on March 06, 2008, 08:49:19 AM
Doubt he was in the changing rooms at half time, however i seen big joe standing making notes in his wee pad at the match!! Mayb he was keeping stats for his lads!!

I was sitting very close to him on Sunday, he was sitting with Ross.

Is Paul called up? I seen big David McKenna with the rest of the panel... could this mean 10 Cross panelists now?

mackers

Whatever avbout the other Kernans, Paul has a fair way to go before he's inter county standard. He took an awful roasting in Navan Sunday week ago and got the runaround against Cork last year in the u21 semi.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

illdecide

Lads where is the Roscommon game played?

I heard a month or 2 ago that it may be Davitt Park but not sure. Has it been announced yet??
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Candyman

League Fixtures are up...
www.armagh-gaa.com

Harps first 3 games are:

Home to Cullyhanna
Away to Killeavy
Home to XMG....

:o

pintsofguinness

Tough start for the Bridge with Newtown and Cruppen in the first and third games.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

IVEDECIDED

Great match to start the league in Lurgan -  Clans against Cross. Ill def make my way over for that one!

winsamsoon

You never know i may be at that one myself.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

qub la la la

Quote from: mackers on March 06, 2008, 10:34:23 AM
Whatever avbout the other Kernans, Paul has a fair way to go before he's inter county standard. He took an awful roasting in Navan Sunday week ago and got the runaround against Cork last year in the u21 semi.

true but he'd be a better option than enda..

lurganblue

Quote from: winsamsoon on March 06, 2008, 02:14:25 PM
You never know i may be at that one myself.

no drink for you lads at the old wedding then. good luck in the first game though. should be a good one!

fcuksake

Quote from: Candyman on March 06, 2008, 12:11:32 PM
League Fixtures are up...
www.armagh-gaa.com

Harps first 3 games are:

Home to Cullyhanna
Away to Killeavy
Home to XMG....

:o

could have been a whole lot worse. I would like to think Harps will defeat Cullyhanna on their own patch, Killeavey will be tough and well, against Cross. 4points from the first 3 games would be a great start.

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Armagh Exile

QuoteLads where is the Roscommon game played?

I heard a month or 2 ago that it may be Davitt Park but not sure. Has it been announced yet??

Armagh v Rosscommon will take place at Oliver Plunkett Park, Crossmaglen, on Sunday 16th March at 2.30pm.