Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candyman

Now now the Goat wont be happy....  :D

qub la la la

does anyone know exactly who's in or out? because as far as im aware there hasn't been a list published with an axact panel which will be used for the league... are the u21s joining the panel or being run seperarely because i'd say any of these lads will all be in with a chance of making the seniors as mcdonnell is looking after them aswel..

SouthArmaghBandit

Press release tonight. Irish News tomorrow.

asitis

I don't think anyone knows  at this stage. Can't see how Paul Keenan could be dropped at this stage as he hasn't played under the new manager this year.
If he is it's a big boost for cruppens promo chances this year.

Legs11

Quote from: ardmhaca08 on January 15, 2008, 10:26:56 PM
which orourke are you talking about legs11?

Kevin.

i just think theres better forwards in the county but am sure dennis hollywood would have a big say in that matter!

Orior

My advice to Paul Keenan would be to stick at it, and just get more angry. I'd like to see him scream, and charge and roar, instead of dandering around after he's laid the ball off.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

qub la la la

Quote from: Legs11 on January 16, 2008, 06:59:46 PM
Quote from: ardmhaca08 on January 15, 2008, 10:26:56 PM
which orourke are you talking about legs11?

Kevin.

i just think theres better forwards in the county but am sure dennis hollywood would have a big say in that matter!

hollywood has nothing to do with anything like that. kevin o'rourke is a great prospect for armagh. he is strong, quick and very tenacious. definately one for the future and has more promise than forker imo. for the u21s last year he was making runs from start to finish both showing for the ball and tackling back.

Goats Do Shave

illdecide

Quote from: BenDover on January 16, 2008, 03:39:40 PM
Quote from: CelticWater on January 16, 2008, 03:06:37 PM
Gary Reel (Killeavy), Gerard McCreesh(Mullaghbawn), Paudie McCreesh(Cullyhanna), D.Edward(Ogs?) and Paul Keenan(Carriccruppen) all got dropped from the armagh panal any more?

Insulting the Ogs like that tut tut, think D.Edward from Eire Og! You musta been thinking of Eddie Maguire  :D :D

Lads all joke on the side that man D Edwards was brought on because Joe Brolly recommended him to McDonnell. I know he is playing in Belfast now with St Brigids but he wouldn't get on our club team and thats being honest. So how he got playing for Armagh in the McKenna cup and worse still paying £7 big ones into watch was worse :'( :'(.

I can understand giving them younger lads a game or two to try them out but Edwards is about 28 or 29 Fcuk me lads are retiring at that age never mind looking to start over
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Diet Coke

Just wondering, if any player showed a lot of potential now (as in January), would you still expect him to produce the goods come the summer.
Kerry don't give a rats ass until the summer and build up their training accordingly, so why are Ulster teams trying to produce top football in the winter.
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

oiddas

Anyone know when the Armagh Championship draw takes place?

gander

I dont think Ulster teams (apart from the Universities) are worried about playing top class football at this stage, as shown by the likes of Armagh and Tyrone fielding very under strength teams.

Diet Coke

Quote from: gander on January 17, 2008, 10:02:40 AM
I dont think Ulster teams (apart from the Universities) are worried about playing top class football at this stage, as shown by the likes of Armagh and Tyrone fielding very under strength teams.

Yes maybe so but they are still training hard and I think they should be concentrating on skills rather than fitness at this stage of the season.
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

Napolean

Illdecide, Now what club r u from?? Im just curious, i have been reading ur posts over the past few weeks, it seems like you should be the one bringing Armagh through this transitional period !!!!

gander

As far as I know the draw is next Monday night (21st)