Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacadoirArdMhacha

In other news, the St Patrick's GFC AGM took place last night. Amongst other business, the 2008 committee was elected including a new chairman. I'm sure you'll all join with me in wishing them all the best for the year to come.

There are a limited number of 2008 St Pat's calendars still available commemorating our unprecedented success on the field during 2007. Anybody wishing to snap up a calendar, please PM me. Apparently our neighbours from Forde's Cross were planning a similar initiative however, with 1 successful team picture per month, their committee felt such a calendar wouldn't have enough material to reach into the Spring. :)
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Seany

I suppose January's photo is of one of the you know whos being caught with their fingers in the till. 
Enjoy your success at underage.  Arthur Guinness and Johnny Jameson will ensure that as usual it doesn't translate to senior.

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteI suppose January's photo is of one of the you know whos being caught with their fingers in the till.
Enjoy your success at underage.  Arthur Guinness and Johnny Jameson will ensure that as usual it doesn't translate to senior.

Ah Seany, the fact that I've annoyed you enough to make you post that narky reply makes it all worthwhile  :)

Senior team is on the up - best league record in Armagh in 2007. Thanks for your concern.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

el_cuervo_fc

any word on casualties for the county team last night

High Catch

Was everyone told last night at a meeting or something?

Suely there could not have been too many cuts with the Cross men still unavailable?

SouthArmaghBandit

When are the league fixtures published?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: High Catch on January 15, 2008, 09:20:26 AM

Suely there could not have been too many cuts with the Cross men still unavailable?

As far as i know there was a few people sittin on egg shells waiting for the dreaded call

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on January 15, 2008, 09:31:45 AM
Quote from: High Catch on January 15, 2008, 09:20:26 AM

As far as i know there was a few people sittin on egg shells waiting for the dreaded call

Send McCoy a text & find out!  ;)

BenDover

lol McCoy's safe enough for the time being I'd say

Seany

High Catch

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: BenDover on January 15, 2008, 11:52:03 AM
lol McCoy's safe enough for the time being I'd say

your right Ben.  He's safe for the minute, as is shorty.  Haven't heard any other reports

Uladh

diesel smuggler and arm mhacha abu won't be happy

Seany

Just heard it.  I haven't heard about anyone else tho.  Is it a further sign of a shift away from big men and towards speed and nippiness?  Paul Keenan is a good lad imo

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: ardmhaca08 on January 15, 2008, 01:23:01 PM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on January 15, 2008, 12:29:06 PM
your right Ben.  He's safe for the minute, as is shorty.  Haven't heard any other reports

Has shorty been kept on panel?? Forker and k.orourk are still there also.

yes shorty is still on the panel