Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gander

Does anyone know if the county championship draws taken place yet?

Candyman

end of the month...21st i think???

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on January 07, 2008, 12:47:16 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 07, 2008, 12:26:30 PM
Quote from: mackers on January 07, 2008, 11:07:56 AM
Ciaran McKeever is Armagh's best back by a country mile, think his distribution is top notch along with his tackling and man-to-man marking, but he HAS to cut the dirt out, he now has been playing senior inter-county football for two full years and should have got sense by now.

People have tried to talk to him before about the dirt but it fell on deaf ears.

I agree with all your comments the less said about that game the better. Mckeever's not a bad player but why he has to do stupid things like that is beyond me (i know thats not the first time he's done it) and what Winsam says is correct i beleive the Clans have 2-3 lads that would have done a job out there yesterday infact if i'm not called up for next week i'll be well pissed off
He was a great fella last week  ;)

Fair play to ya Pints. He still is a good lad, i rightly criticised him for his action yesterday and i had one of the best views of it as i was close to it at that side of the pitch but that won't change my opinion of him nor would it if he was a Bridge player. You just can't stand the fella because of that incident years ago that you can't let go, take your Silverbridge glasses off and get over it.

:D
You're right I can't stand the kn**ker over what happened with us but I know you're trying to wind me up because no way could a Clanns man keep a straight face and criticise someone for talking about something that happened "years" ago.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ardmhaca08

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 06, 2008, 03:20:26 PM
Well done Ciaran McKeever, on a whole 10 minutes before putting his knee in someone's chest.
What a kn**ker.

pints, obviously u have ur own issues with c.mckeever but if u had of actually watched the incident properly you will see that the derry player swiped mckeever from his feet and mckeever fell on him, but yes then mckeever was holding him down with his HANDS.... so you are totally wrong. Your always going on about mckeever. jealousy issue there is there??  ;D :P ;D :D ;) :-*

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ardmhaca08 on January 07, 2008, 06:36:14 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 06, 2008, 03:20:26 PM
Well done Ciaran McKeever, on a whole 10 minutes before putting his knee in someone's chest.
What a kn**ker.

pints, obviously u have ur own issues with c.mckeever but if u had of actually watched the incident properly you will see that the derry player swiped mckeever from his feet and mckeever fell on him, but yes then mckeever was holding him down with his HANDS.... so you are totally wrong. Your always going on about mckeever. jealousy issue there is there??  ;D :P ;D :D ;) :-*

I think you need to go and look at the incident again and maybe listen to the other people on this board and what they had to say about it.
and yes, I'm jealous, I wish I was Ciaran Mckeever  ::)

asitis

i wish you were him too. that would mean he was retired.

ardmhaca08

Some people on this board are pathetic. who lie in their houses every evening, probably as fat as fools and couldnt kick snow of a rope but can sit and write on the thing and criticise lads who are trying to do well and represent their county, come championship time it is the likes of you's who have the flags out supporting the likes of ciaran mckeever!!! Do you's go out to work everyday, gym/traning everynight of the week?? just catch a grip!!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

pintsofguinness

I'll have no flags out supporing Ciaran McKeever, he will never have my support, orange jersey or not. 

Why don't you post under the name we're use to you posting under ardmhaca?

ardmhaca08

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 07, 2008, 07:09:55 PM

and what would that be??  ::)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ardmhaca08 on January 07, 2008, 07:15:07 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 07, 2008, 07:09:55 PM

and what would that be??  ::)
I'm not sure but I don't believe for a second that you are a new member.
I can't be bothered though.

qub la la la

pints could go on all day about mr. mckeever so lets start on something else? bridge for promotion this year pints? behind the crups of course...

ardmhaca08

ok!
not startin a row just sayin cant see how people on this can sit and criticise everyone that kicks a ball for armagh. theres not 1 year goes by that a player doesnt get criticised on this!! would love to see the members of the gaaboard shape up a team and see how well they'd do against any armagh team!  ::)

ardmhaca08

Quote from: qub la la la on January 07, 2008, 07:19:40 PM
bridge for promotion this year pints? behind the crups of course...

pfffff  ;D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ardmhaca08 on January 07, 2008, 07:21:06 PM
ok!
not startin a row just sayin cant see how people on this can sit and criticise everyone that kicks a ball for armagh. theres not 1 year goes by that a player doesnt get criticised on this!! would love to see the members of the gaaboard shape up a team and see how well they'd do against any armagh team!  ::)

That's life!

pints could go on all day about mr. mckeever so lets start on something else? bridge for promotion this year pints? behind the crups of course...
Should be around the top with yourselves and a few others.

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteI'll have no flags out supporing Ciaran McKeever, he will never have my support, orange jersey or not. 

Funny I've an order in for a batch of Ciaran McKeever Armagh flags. Should do a roaring trade for the championship. Hoping to get sponsorship from the good people who produce stout at Diageo.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead