Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asitis

Hi pints i see your club has just elected a member of the gay community onto your committee. fair play to youse

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

DMarsden

Quote from: asitis on December 13, 2007, 06:56:46 PM
Hi pints i see your club has just elected a member of the gay community onto your committee. fair play to youse

If you're gay do you have to live in a community on the side of a mountain or somewhere? that's a bit harsh?

billy the kid

on the other side of the mountain? wish the GPA would go somewhere like that
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: DMarsden on December 13, 2007, 08:32:49 PM
Quote from: asitis on December 13, 2007, 06:56:46 PM

If you're gay do you have to live in a community on the side of a mountain or somewhere? that's a bit harsh?

Huh?
I suppose that's meant to be an insult?  ???

pintsofguinness

LURGAN THE VENUE FOR ARMAGH'S HOME McKENNA CUP GAMES

Armagh's two home games in the Dr McKenna Cup will take place at Davitt Park Lurgan.
Their opening game against Derry which takes place on Sunday 6th January and their game against St Mary's on the 13th January both take place at the Lurgan venue.

DMarsden

twas a play on words. some people call them jokes. a new concept to you no doubt.

busted sump

Anyone know of any managerial changes throughout the county? More and more teams paying outside men now to do it

illdecide

2 McKenna cup matches in Davitt Park :o :o. you's south Armagh men will not like that ;) :D

Sure you's could always get the train down from Newry...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lurganblue

is there any chance of a national league game coming to Davitt park or is that pushing the boat out a bit too much?

still, happy to have a couple of  games on our doorstep...

holylandsniper

Maybe if you's invested in a scoreboard, a stand of some sort decent ball stoppers, plus few other things yes it would be good for a National League game. Though dont expect county board to invest in such things so no, McKenna cup games will be highlight of the year for you's

illdecide

Quote from: holylandsniper on December 14, 2007, 10:26:32 AM
Maybe if you's invested in a scoreboard, a stand of some sort decent ball stoppers, plus few other things yes it would be good for a National League game. Though dont expect county board to invest in such things so no, McKenna cup games will be highlight of the year for you's

Score board? well if thats what floats your boat. The new catch nets in Davitt Park are only 2 or 3 year old and are the same as any other ground as the same company supply's them so wind your neck in. As for the stand why and how can we build a stand in davitt Park when we don't own the ground? The field is owned by the county board therefore it is their responsibility. However we are in the process of negoitations with the county board on trying to buy the ground or at least a long term lease of some sort so we can develop Davitt Park.

And just for you we will put in a 20,000 all seater ;) :D

full back

Quote from: lurganblue on December 14, 2007, 10:11:27 AM
is there any chance of a national league game coming to Davitt park or is that pushing the boat out a bit too much?

Steady on lads
Couple of Mc Kenna Cup games & now you want the National League as well
You will be looking the C'ship games next - typical f**king Clans - give them an inch and they will take a mile
In fact I think I have heard a few referee's utter that line ;)

illdecide

Your good fullback, no your really good ;)

I'm not falling into that trap ;D Jasus the old ref issues are gone for a while, can't wait till the season starts so we can go "that fecker robbed us yesterday, everyone hates the clans ;) :D"

lurganblue

fcuk it, sure we'll take a championship game if its going spare  ;) ;D