Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kentucky Blue

was the Cruppen managemet retained from last season?

altovito

i heard paul carroll + jim loughran were wanted for the carrickcrupen job

diesel-smuggler

altovito don't know where you get your information from????

brendan loughran and art ruddy have been retained by carrickcruppen as senior team managers for 2008

illdecide

Bumpy has been given the clans job for another year as well :-\ :-\
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Kentucky Blue

Quote from: illdecide on December 12, 2007, 10:43:41 AM

You dont sound too convinced!  :D

full back

Thats bound to be good news for you lot illdecide - I take it he will be player/manager
I dont think Clans can do without him

illdecide

Quote from: Kentucky Blue on December 12, 2007, 11:19:40 AM
Quote from: illdecide on December 12, 2007, 10:43:41 AM

You dont sound too convinced!  :D

Well i don't have a problem with him personally but a lot of the young fellas in the club are not happy about it. He is very strict and what him and Marsden brings with them (experience) to the club is priceless. but you know what the young ones are like now a days they don't like to be told what to do and they don't like discipline either. I know as i have dealt a lot with these guys over the last few years and believe me they are a handfull.

The problem with the Clans is they have no-one on the line to make decisions, when Bumpy and the Mars bar are playing they can't see the bigger picture as you have to be focused on you own game. I heard a month or 2 ago that Paul Kelly was coming in to help but i heard last week that's not the case so it will be interesting to see who they can get for the line, and knowing Bumpy as long as i have he usually doesn't do things in half measures so he should come up with someone good. (i hope)

Goats Do Shave

Player manager never worked for Ballyhegan over the last couple of years.

Definately need someone on the line!

altovito

player manager never worked for ballyhegan you say.for f**k sak christ himself could not work for ballyhegn ovr the last number of years.they are exactly were they belong now anyway

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: altovito on December 12, 2007, 11:49:46 AM
player manager never worked for ballyhegan you say.for f**k sak christ himself could not work for ballyhegn ovr the last number of years.they are exactly were they belong now anyway

Ah right, I got that wrong then!!!  ???

Our last manager is a great player & a great trainer, & may be a great manager of the future, but it's hard to do both!

2 County Seniors (Possibly another panelist this year) & 2 county U21s - with a possibility of a few county minors this year also!!

All is not lost!  ;)

crossfire

Why all the doom and gloom fellas.
Armagh have a panel of good players who will keep us up there.

illdecide

Quote from: altovito on December 12, 2007, 11:49:46 AM

thats a bit un-called for altovito. Jasus it's the season of good will!! Maybe Ballyhegan beat you's recently and your angry about it ;) :D :D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: crossfire on December 12, 2007, 12:10:14 PM
Why all the doom and gloom fellas.
Armagh have a panel of good players who will keep us up there.

I disagree.

I've asked you two questions now, one on this thread and one on another when you were making allegations you can't back up.
Why haven't you answered?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

altovito

nt at all idecide.we have defeated ballyhegn in the last year or 2.but they are the type of team that think they should be in a beter division.div 3 suits them down to the ground.a few good players but the rest are pasengers

illdecide

Quote from: altovito on December 12, 2007, 12:54:12 PM
nt at all idecide.we have defeated ballyhegn in the last year or 2.but they are the type of team that think they should be in a beter division.div 3 suits them down to the ground.a few good players but the rest are pasengers

What is your club if you don't mind me asking.