Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacadoirArdMhacha

South Armagh
The following South Armagh Players are requested to attend Peter Keeley Park, Silverbridge at 8.45am:-
Belleek: D McGovern, C Toner, B O'Callaghan, B McDonnell, L Quinn
Carrickcruppen: P McCullough, T Hughes, K McVerry, C O'Grady, M Fallon, D Crozier, D Monaghan
Corrinshego: D Markey, R McWilliams, J Dinsmore
Culloville: N Watters, B Watters, N Rowland, C Hoey, P Caherty
Dromintee: C O'Neill, F Murphy, E Fearon, P Courtney, S Egan
Forkhill: P Curran, S Sheridan
Killeavey: C King, J Donnelly, K Downey, C McNulty, J McGuinness
Lissummon: S Matthews
O'Hanlon's: D Hudson, R Hudson
St Michael's: P O'Rourke, C Watters, D Mullen
St Patrick's: E McArdle, T Donnelly, R Tasker, C O'Neill, S McGlade, K McEvoy
Shane O'Neill's: K McParland, C O'Neill, M McKeown, NP Lennon, P O'Brien

Very strange for there to be no Cross lads invited to trials at all. No reason why not either. Anyone know of any explanation?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

DrinkingHarp

The Cross boys are taking after Francie, they do not go to trials the trials come to them. ;)

Is it an oversight or because they are still playing?

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

crossfire

Cross are representing Armagh in the Ulster club final tomorrow.
Many thanks for all the god luck messages from our fellow gaels in the orchard county.

TacadoirArdMhacha

But sure they aren't still playing. Its St Pats who won the county championship and will play in Ulster.

Can't be many of them on the senior panel I woulda thought.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

crossfire

pintsofguinness

Quote from: crossfire on November 24, 2007, 12:04:27 PM
Many thanks for all the god luck messages from our fellow gaels in the orchard county.
::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Aghdavoyle

Quote from: crossfire on November 24, 2007, 12:04:27 PM

Is there a cryptic message in there somewhere?

winsamsoon

Pints i see you have posted that article to illustrate that the system is fair??? or maybe i have took it up wrong. as the lads have pointed out there are no cross boys, why?? their seniors are playing in the ulster but surely they could send their minors to a trial.
Anyway i fancy st Galls today lads, but i hope to christ i am wrong and the Cross do it all over again. They are representing us today so i wish all the lads all the best of luck .
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

pintsofguinness

QuotePints i see you have posted that article to illustrate that the system is fair??? or maybe i have took it up wrong.

No, those two things just happened to be in the same post, I was making no point with that.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

winsamsoon

my apologies el pints good win for the cross the run goes on. well done lads.

illdecide

Well done Cross!!

Has the draw been made for the semi finals. That Ballina team looks good and i think St Vincents and Nemo Rangers are the other 2 semi finalists (correct me if i'm wrong, as i'm not sure if that was the semi or finals they played at the weekend)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

St vincents and nemo are only into their provincial finals. St Vincent will play Kildare team, Moorefield in the final and Nemo will play waterford champions, ballinacourty who surpirisingly beat the Kerry champions to reach their first ever munster title. All in all a good weekend for the bookie again that waterford team were a massive price.

crossfire

The winners of Cross v Tir Conail Gaels play the Leinster champions

illdecide

Quote from: crossfire on November 26, 2007, 12:31:32 PM
The winners of Cross v Tir Conail Gaels play the Leinster champions

Oh is that the way of it. I thought that was Cross in the semi's :-[, they have to play the London team for a place in the semi's. Where will that game be played?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

seeheartalk

London in the last week of January. Is The Church still rocking over there, anybody?