Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

aye he'd like to alirght, sc**bag that he is.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 16, 2007, 02:45:55 PM
aye he'd like to alirght, sc**bag that he is.

Jasus Pints it's Friday "Chill out" don't look in the past look to the future. At least they are out of your division for a while. That should cool things off
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Armagh Exile

Pints,
How did your Dinner Dance go last night?
Who won Senior Player of the Year?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Armagh Exile on November 17, 2007, 08:45:23 PM
Pints,
How did your Dinner Dance go last night?
Who won Senior Player of the Year?

Never heard a thing about it, aidanmc or inthemaking?

aidanmcg33

Brendan Cumisky got B player of the year. Stefan Murphy got Young Player of the Year, and Anthony Mallie got Senior Player of the Year.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: aidanmcg33 on November 18, 2007, 11:59:04 AM
Brendan Cumisky got B player of the year. Stefan Murphy got Young Player of the Year, and Anthony Mallie got Senior Player of the Year.
Good on them, well deserved.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Great year for the club too     ;)

As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

corn02

Dromintee beat Cruppen in the B semi yesterday (yes, it was only played yesterday) by five points. Very good match for this time of year with both sides kicking good scores. Killeavy await in the final.

winsamsoon

Any reports from the cross game i heard Dromore kicked a few wides. St Gall's will be difficult enough to beat in the final they had an awesome win over Glenullin.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Kentucky Blue

Quote from: winsamsoon on November 19, 2007, 02:12:22 PM
Any reports from the cross game i heard Dromore kicked a few wides. St Gall's will be difficult enough to beat in the final they had an awesome win over Glenullin.

winsamsoon, for what its worth i posted my humble report on the main gaa page, in ulster championship thread bout 5 mins ago

illdecide

Quote from: winsamsoon on November 19, 2007, 02:12:22 PM

Hey Winsam don't be so tight and buy the Irish News ;) :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

umgolaarmagh

Any word on how the New look Armagh team is shaping up

Any body got the chop yet?

Anybody else brought in?

Candyman

Umgola rumour has it you were gettin a call up after your performances with the Ballycrummy 5 GFC but as you turned 30 TODAY your just over the hill!!! ;)

el_cuervo_fc

And a toothache along with it, wat a happy 30th

umgolaarmagh

Yeah, age means nothing but with work commitments and the Helicopter grounded by the bad weather then it would be just impossible to make training twice a week

though Arsene wenger said i could train with Arsenal during the winter months but i cant stand that Fabregas man