Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

winsamsoon

That means there were 15 cocks out last week  ;D

illdecide

Quote from: winsamsoon on November 06, 2007, 04:24:31 PM
That means there were 15 cocks out last week  ;D

Excellent Winsam, i almost forgot about the South Armagh Streakers ;) :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

goh4205

Quote from: winsamsoon on November 06, 2007, 10:15:03 AM
I don't see anything wrong with the selection of ref for the Cross game Crossfire. I wasn't at the game mate but by all account it was Clontibret who felt agrieved. So it would seem that he favoured the Cross??? If he was going to be acting in the interests of Dromore surely he would have done all in his power to ensure that Dromore met Clontibret knowing the awesome record of the Cross. If the result would have been reversed then it may have raised some questions. Can someone also tell me why the fight broke out the end of the game??? and who were the aggresors??

I was at the game at from what I seen after Desi Mone was fouled and the Ref blew the game up, the Cross subs ran onto the pitch about approx 20/30 after final whistle Desi Mone went to head but the Cross No.12 is he Ahern?  Aaron Kernan then grabed him round the next & Clontibert No.11 started thumping Kernan round the head.  After that it was pretty hard to see what was going on. When it sort off settle down Desi Mone ran towards the Ref & pushed him, at this point the Guards & stewarts moved in to protect the Ref.

Sidelined

15 cocks? Dat wud never be enough in Derry.

highcatch

Seen the socalled fight tonight on TV. Looked nothing more than handbags stuff. fair play to cross. They are in an Ulster semi again. Mayobridge or dromore will certainly put it up to them. Linden might look for revenge on Bellew after the tackle few years ago.

winsamsoon

For starters Linden will not be playing probably and Bellew will almost certainly not be playing so i can't see that happening pal. Francie would bury him anyway. How convenient was it tonight that the Cross game was actually covered on the news. After all the bad publicity from Paddy Heaney and the amount of complaints sent in. But they choose to show a game that had a fight or as high catch correctly said a scuffle. This was designed only to thow the game into disripute and justify the lack of coverage. I tell someone is trying to rub it into the GAA on the BBC and UTV the sports editors are clearly smart asses.

High Catch

Quote from: highcatch on November 06, 2007, 10:13:51 PM
Seen the socalled fight tonight on TV. Looked nothing more than handbags stuff. fair play to cross. They are in an Ulster semi again. Mayobridge or dromore will certainly put it up to them. Linden might look for revenge on Bellew after the tackle few years ago.

You have stolen my username you fool.

illdecide

Quote from: High Catch on November 07, 2007, 08:37:28 AM
Quote from: highcatch on November 06, 2007, 10:13:51 PM

You have stolen my username you fool.

Maybe you 2 are twins :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Kentucky Blue

so anyone wanna hazard a guess as to who will stay up, cullaville or whitecross?

did alan o'neill retire after his recent bad injury?

altovito

winsamsoon

I would say whitecross maybe just that little bit fitter as their season carried on just a little bit longer. but it will be a tight encounter but i fancy Whitecross just to come out on top this time by 2.

Sidelined

A draw would be no surprise. Cullovilles end to the League was impressive and Whitecross lads will be drunk out after losing in Derry.
The lads Culloville couldn't start in the Intermediate will be raring to go and Whitecross are missing key men.
Cullovilles desire and direct style of play should give them the edge. But this time last year Whitecross were huffing and puffing without key men and then pulled a classy game out of the bag to hammer St Michael's in a relegation dogfight. They are due a big one.
Should be a good game. And why is the Under-21 final not played as part of a double-header? Gate costs prob ::)

Armagh Exile

QuoteAnd why is the Under-21 final not played as part of a double-header? Gate costs prob

Not gate costs - probably just a too sensible idea.

Kentucky Blue

True, double header at cross would have been a good idea, too sensible for the county board though as you say!  :D

I'd say the Cruppen will win u21's but then again i thought granemore had it sowed up once they beat cross!

uuumm really dont know bout the relegation battle, culloville recently beating cross will have their tails up and they owe them one from the intermediate final, so i'd maybe say culloville by the minimum