Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David McKeown

Quote from: Onion Bag on October 15, 2007, 02:06:44 PM
Is there anyone from Annaghmore there, who can tell me if they are going to play the rest of their games, I think yesterday confirmed that they are definetly relegated, just wanted to know if they are going to fulfill the rest of their fixtures? ;)

Can't see why we wouldnt play them but we do have a tiny squad at the best of times and had only 18 fit players starting yesterday and only 15 finishing so we might struggle but hopefully we will fulfill.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Armagh4SamAgain

'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

David McKeown

Yes, as a few on here will attest
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

mousey

Quote from: winsamsoon on October 15, 2007, 03:54:43 PM
I have probably missed this but who did Killeavy beat in the u-21's at the weekend.???
any word of cullyhana and the og's tonight

Onion Bag

Cullyhana Beat Ballymacnab last night by 9 or 10 points in Div 2 league,  ;)
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

asitis

Has anyone heard the rumour that a certian chemist in Crossmaglen has expressed an interest in managing Silverbridge next year.
He certainly has the right cv for the job . Thats if they want him.

Sidelined

Nope. But heard he will be a county manager in 2008

Candyman

inthemaking

pintsofguinness

Quote from: asitis on October 17, 2007, 11:50:52 AM
Has anyone heard the rumour that a certian chemist in Crossmaglen has expressed an interest in managing Silverbridge next year.
He certainly has the right cv for the job . Thats if they want him.
::)

Job won't be available.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

dontcare

heard it also, he has a good CV but the present management are still in place so you cant have a job thats not available, they always used to say he only managed teams he see future potential in so pints you will be happy with his interest even though there is no job???

bud

Quote from: Candyman on October 17, 2007, 12:04:15 PM
and the chemist is....

why will use not name him for us less educated folk who don't know any chemists in Cross?? ??? ???

altovito

asitis

not so sure pints. you are 5th in div 2 ,out 1st rnd championship to the mighty st peters,lost county u21 to junior team in louth .
Thats some year. Should have retained the manager you had last year. Youse looked to be going somewhere with him.

inthemaking

this hasnt been a bad year for the bridge. we are playing our best football in years and that includes having alot of players out for long periods of the year. our league position is a result of a slump in form near the end of the year as a result of having players injured. i think we all know wat happened us in the 2nd half against st peters and there is no point in starting anymore issues about ciaran conlon because everyone has their own opinion of events anyway