Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

I heard it was off because the lights at the bridge weren't ready.
I was waiting for complaints...

QuoteThe ref discussion seems to have worn it's self out so whats next???
I dont know what we'll fight about now...someone say something controversial. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 10, 2007, 01:33:06 PM

I think the Casey's from Cullyhanna are right fellas ;) :D :P
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

bud

The bridge set up is shit - imagine only 2 days after their opening there fecking lights don't work!!! :o :o All this and no fecking scoreboard ::) ::)

winsamsoon

Aghda you never miss an opportunity do ya  :D penalty kicks ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

High Catch

Heres a issue for discussion......name your preferred first 15 to start for Armagh in next years championship?

McKinney

Mallon
Bellew
McNulty
Kernan
McKeever
Vernon

McGrane
Toner

O' Rourke
Mallon
Lavery
Stevie
Clarke
Oisin

Maybe things dont look so bad.

inthemaking

that couldnt be right as the u21 team trained under them last nite

High Catch

upthecrups

Quote from: inthemaking on October 10, 2007, 04:00:46 PM

Is true alright - we got a text on monday evening saying our match was off due to floddlight problems.
Maybe theres a conspricacy against the crups going on??

Pints - wat are use at?? ??? >:(

Hank Everlast

McKinney

Mallon
Bellew
McNulty
Kernan
McKeever
Vernon

McGrane
Toner

O' Rourke
Mallon
Lavery
Stevie
Clarke
Oisin

dont think that team is very likely,  i thot mcdonnell has took the year off, mcnulty and mcgrane prob wont be around, bellew is doubtful and i dont think oisin can sustain a full 70 mins football at this level.

High Catch

First i heard McDonnell took the year off. Where did that news come from?
McNulty / McGrane can definately still do the job.
You are right about Oisin but there are players of the calibre of Toal, O'Rourke, Keenan and Forker who can start trying to fill his boots.
Oisin can still contribute something this year.

Onion Bag

I Personally think that Paul Keenan is not at county standard, in fact he is a mediocre Club player. Played against him twice this year and he never stood out in both games. I honestly cant see what Big joe seen in him, or if Mc donnell will even pick him for the squad. when i seen him come on as a sub against derry, i just said to my self, "jasus, its going to be a short summer". I dont want people taking this a personal attack or anything like that, I just dont think he is any good for that level. but the other players on the fringe that were mentioned are all spot on players
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

downtown

just on the ballymacnab topic, the field was not closed for a yr, ban was lifted because they realised the club dont have to pay for one mans actions and bout casement - i really dont think ballymacnab let the county down at all! in fact i thought they did themselves and the county proud after what the ulster council did! there was no evidence against any ballymacnab man throwing punches yet the ulster council still find time to ban 6/7 of the first team starters (2 who missed the rest of the ulster cship and then got back for the league once the ulster council find they actually have no evidence against the 2 lads!) and only 3/4 of the stewartstown men of which none are on the startin team while their was actually evidence showing stewartstown starting member throwing a punch but get no ban what so ever - y, county member i guess!! oh n fergal logan might have something to do with it!! all and all ballymacnab did themselves and the county proud!  ;)

Onion Bag

Quote from: downtown on October 10, 2007, 04:59:11 PM
just on the ballymacnab topic, the field was not closed for a yr, ban was lifted because they realised the club dont have to pay for one mans actions and bout casement - i really dont think ballymacnab let the county down at all! in fact i thought they did themselves and the county proud after what the ulster council did! there was no evidence against any ballymacnab man throwing punches yet the ulster council still find time to ban 6/7 of the first team starters (2 who missed the rest of the ulster cship and then got back for the league once the ulster council find they actually have no evidence against the 2 lads!) and only 3/4 of the stewartstown men of which none are on the startin team while their was actually evidence showing stewartstown starting member throwing a punch but get no ban what so ever - y, county member i guess!! oh n fergal logan might have something to do with it!! all and all ballymacnab did themselves and the county proud!  ;)

Were you by any chance playing that day against Stewartstown downtown, did you get one of these bans?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

downtown

Quote from: Onion Bag on October 10, 2007, 05:11:40 PM
Quote from: downtown on October 10, 2007, 04:59:11 PM

Were you by any chance playing that day against Stewartstown downtown, did you get one of these bans?

Nope, wasnt playin! no the in's and out's of the nab's yr last year tho!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: inthemaking on October 10, 2007, 04:00:46 PM

Inthemaking that's you face down in a ditch somewhere!   ;)

I heard the floodlights aren't all wired up and although grand for training they wouldn't do for a game. 

The bridge set up is shit - imagine only 2 days after their opening there fecking lights don't work!!! Shocked Shocked All this and no fecking scoreboard  ::)  ::)
We might be special around the 'bridge but even we can't make lights that aren't wired up work!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?