Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: altovito on October 08, 2007, 10:15:24 AM
Clonmore were getting well beat, when during the first half a Clonmore man was lined - he then assaulted the referee. The book has to be thrown at him. A lifetime ban would be too good for him. Disgraceful
Heard there was a bit of trouble at the Pearse Og's and Culloville game yesterday as well :o . The referee played a serious amount of injury time and gave Culloville a penalty in the last minute to win the game and avoid relegation. Any word from the Ogs men?

Completely robbed yesterday.  It's not too often I complain about refereeing.  some of the decisions yesterday were completely outrageous, instances where you couldn't understand why a free was given at all. 

a minute after the end of normal time one of our lads asked the ref how long was left, 1 minute was the reply, 5 1/2 minutes later he blew up for a penalty.  this was the last kick of the game.  Culloville won by a point.

Aghdavoyle

who was this honourable custodian of the rulebook ?

el_cuervo_fc

Candyman

a complete b8llocks if ever there was one...
plus it means we have a sweat on for the last game of the league!!!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on October 08, 2007, 10:46:26 AM
a complete b8llocks if ever there was one...
plus it means we have a sweat on for the last game of the league!!!

Thats a bit nasty alright

Aghdavoyle

Complete w**ker. thats the boyo who was doing the line when we went down to partadown earlier in the year. he was hitting lads with the flag when the row started after the game and our midfielder took the flag off him and kicked him round the place. who was refing us the next sunday? the same w**ker smith. sent the same midfielder off and got him 3 months.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Aghdavoyle on October 08, 2007, 10:51:40 AM
Complete w**ker. thats the boyo who was doing the line when we went down to partadown earlier in the year. he was hitting lads with the flag when the row started after the game and our midfielder took the flag off him and kicked him round the place. who was refing us the next sunday? the same w**ker smith. sent the same midfielder off and got him 3 months.

So it's not just a one off then

Candyman

el cuervo i think you should start a new thread about who's the worst fcukin ref in the county.....  ;)

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on October 08, 2007, 11:02:28 AM
el cuervo i think you should start a new thread about who's the worst fcukin ref in the county.....  ;)

Work away.  its your idea.  that could get nasty though

illdecide

I sent in a reply to that and it's missing so i have to do it again ::)

any way Gary Smith thinks he is the Terminator, he works in the Railway Bar in Lurgan at the weekends and he has dished out a few beating alright, i personally have not had any run ins with him but other guys have told me he is a tight whore. But beating drunk fellas does not make you a tight C**t in my books. He does do regular threats on the pitch to fellas "if you want to come and see me after the match and sort it out then lets be having you" is some of his finest speeches when the going gets tough. Maybe some lads should sort him out and put that hard man image out of his head but it won't be me as i couldn't beat Casey's drum ;) :D

Anyway a good attacking game in Dromintee yesterday with no defence on both teams, Dromintee deserved their win with their 3 early goals giving them a cushion throughout the game. Yes, the sarnies were good but we are used with getting 1/4 pounder burgers in Dromintee after the game so they are slipping a bit ;) :D

Bubbles was refeering our game with Dromintee yesterday he was shite also but he was shit for both teams, thats the same guy who was in the Sunday World last week for getting battered after a minor match. It went to court and the guy that hit him got a few hundred pound fine
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Candyman

On referee's...
The donkey that refereed Harps V Cruppen U-21 game on sat... ???
complete tool and was the same clown that walked off in dromintee lastyear and huffed in the changing rooms until the 2 captains came in and persuaded him too come back out for the last ten mins... ::)

tevez

Any word on the under 21 championship draw?

corn02

Illdecide who is this bubbles? He looked brave and small next to the players when he was telling them off.