Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 28, 2007, 01:41:20 PM
Fullback, run along and play with the cars, there's a good boy.

Off course pog off course ::)

dontcare

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 28, 2007, 01:41:20 PM
Quote from: dontcare on September 28, 2007, 01:31:02 PM
Quote from: full back on September 28, 2007, 10:56:00 AM
I know ben dover, sticking his nose in again ;)

Who says POG is a HE, isnt that right Ms POG???????????????????????????????????????
Yup, *fixes bra straps*

Fullback, run along and play with the cars, there's a good boy.

Pints i think i have hit a nerve there/>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????????????????????????????/

full back

To win on Sunday I think Cross are going to have to go about it differently.
IMHO if the Og's can stick with Cross for 40mins they will give it one massive push unlike other teams who have capitulated in the last third of the game.
I think Cross recognise that sooner or later a late surge in the game wont be enough. Cross to come out firing on all cylinders on Sunday & have the Ogs out of sight by halftime.
Being a neutral I hope this doesnt happen & we get a good tight game

umgolaarmagh

whose playing in the minor match on sunday

The Iceman

Good luck to the Ogs - I'd love them to win it this year - I know there has been a lot of expectations in the camp this year with the current squad and a great team spirit.  You's deserve it.  Good luck El Cuervo from your old mate, now in the U.S!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Spiritof98

Good luck to the Ogs on Sunday,

I'll take a cracking game to liven up the club scene in the county.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Onion Bag

Good luck Ogs, Hope you do it! the whole county is behind you  ;)
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

BenDover

Good luck to the Ogs, hopefully I'll be meeting ye's after for a few quiet celebratory beers

winsamsoon

Good luck to the cross and the ogs on sunday and there is no doubt the best team will win. Good luck lads.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

dontcare

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 28, 2007, 03:59:33 PM
Good luck Ogs, Hope you do it! the whole county is behind you  ;)

Not sure if the whole county is behind them but a lot of people would like a change,
credit where credit is due to cross and would like to see 12 in a row as much as i would like a change.

SimpleSimon

I think if Cross can sustain the mental attitude to keep on winning then they deserve it. I don't want change for changes sake, but if the Ogs are good enough to overcome Cross fair play to them. Mental attitude/tiredness is the only thing I feel could beat Cross as it's bound to be very hard to maintain. Especially as I feel a lot of this team have never lost a championship and although that can be good, they don't know the hurt of loosing one.

I'll go to it and hope it's as good a game as I think it could be it both team play, but I just hope it's more entertaining than last years non-event. That's no disrespect to Clans by the way, but they were never gonna win (in my opinion).

Armagh Exile

QuoteLast Update 27/07/2007

Taken today from the Official Armagh Website

Orior

Quote from: Armagh Exile on September 28, 2007, 09:11:39 PM
QuoteLast Update 27/07/2007

Taken today from the Official Armagh Website

Its still pish then.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

crossfire

Any of you Ogs men at the big challenge match last weekend.....Ogs v Armagh All Stars ??