Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontcare

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 26, 2007, 11:10:30 PM
Why would he not be serious? we have had this debate about where the final should be held.  Bendover i like the way you are thinking pal about winding mc conville up about his gambling. But i would nearly say he would have a small wager on th ogs + 6 he wouldn't let this one get away  :D

winding someone up about an addiction would be quite sad, i think he has been through a lot and the og's boys would have a little more respect, epically when some of them play county along with him and get on well.

as for odds on him getting sent off, forget about it, Oisin is not really a dirty player, a few records of so called head butt, etc but in general i think he has a clean slate and just good football, has he ever let us down with the county and got sent off , no??
I would be very surprised if Oisin does hit out on sunday no matter what was said, think he should score 6 approx points sunday.

Candyman

Quote from: dontcare on September 27, 2007, 12:51:06 PM
Why would he not be serious? we have had this debate about where the final should be held.  Bendover i like the way you are thinking pal about winding mc conville up about his gambling. But i would nearly say he would have a small wager on th ogs + 6 he wouldn't let this one get away  :D

winding someone up about an addiction would be quite sad, i think he has been through a lot and the og's boys would have a little more respect, epically when some of them play county along with him and get on well.
as for odds on him getting sent off, forget about it, Oisin is not really a dirty player, a few records of so called head butt, etc but in general i think he has a clean slate and just good football, has he ever let us down with the county and got sent off , no??
I would be very surprised if Oisin does hit out on sunday no matter what was said, think he should score 6 approx points sunday.

once ye start giving boys like oisin respect on the field your beat!!! get stuck into them like they were just joe bloggs and worry about the respect when the match is over.....  :-\

dontcare

Quote from: Candyman on September 27, 2007, 12:55:25 PM

once ye start giving boys like oisin respect on the field your beat!!! get stuck into them like they were just joe bloggs and worry about the respect when the match is over.....  :-\

i know what ya mean but i mean dont stoop so low to nag him about gambling

el_cuervo_fc

I can't see any of the boys stooping to that.  I think they'll be more interested in concentrating on the game

BenDover

Like Candyman i think if you're gona have any respect for the Cross boys ur as good as beat before you step out onto the field! Get tore in from the start and worry about reputations after the games over.

dontcare

Quote from: BenDover on September 27, 2007, 02:27:31 PM

Like Candyman i think if you're gona have any respect for the Cross boys ur as good as beat before you step out onto the field! Get tore in from the start and worry about reputations after the games over.

i have been picked up wrong, i mean repect in a different way, no player goes out respecting the enemy on the field. what is kick off time?

el_cuervo_fc

Onion Bag

OK enough about the county final, we can discuss that on monday, What else is fresh round the various clubs? does anoyne know is the Granemore V Keady game still on saturday evening, coz Granemore are in the minor final on sunday against Cullyhana, as the curtain raiser for the big game, Can Granemore call this game off? There is bound to be fire works at that if it is still on, there is no love lost between Keady and Granemore
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 27, 2007, 02:45:28 PM
OK enough about the county final, we can discuss that on monday, What else is fresh round the various clubs? does anoyne know is the Granemore V Keady game still on saturday evening, coz Granemore are in the minor final on sunday against Cullyhana, as the curtain raiser for the big game, Can Granemore call this game off? There is bound to be fire works at that if it is still on, there is no love lost between Keady and Granemore

You're good craic.  What's wrong with people goin on about the county final.  It is supposed to be the showpiece for armagh football

Onion Bag

I think everything is said that has to be said. Im looking forward to it, and couldnt agree more with you that it is the show piece of Armagh football. But i was just looking for a change of subject
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 27, 2007, 02:58:13 PM
I think everything is said that has to be said. Im looking forward to it, and couldnt agree more with you that it is the show piece of Armagh football. But i was just looking for a change of subject

In that case It could be nearly time for predictions then.

I'll go for the Ogs to win by 2

Hank Everlast

il take cross by 5, just close enough to let candyman double his money!!

BenDover

Frig it I'll take the Ogs to win by 1

and I'll take Mel Hughes Offering of the Ogs +4 @ 4/5

Candyman

ah good man hank... a gent as ever!!! ;)

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Hank Everlast on September 27, 2007, 03:12:12 PM
il take cross by 5, just close enough to let candyman double his money!!

Surely!! sure keep it in the family  ;)