Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Uladh on September 26, 2007, 11:50:38 AM

any truth in the rumour that donnelly might feature?

I don't think JP has his transfer through

Onion Bag

The ogs boys tols me that JPs tansfer is definetly through, He was on line against Maghery, but he will not feature at any stage because he is still on the road back from Injury
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 26, 2007, 02:18:02 PM
The ogs boys tols me that JPs tansfer is definetly through, He was on line against Maghery, but he will not feature at any stage because he is still on the road back from Injury

What a load of rubbish

Onion Bag

Im telling you, He was on the line against Maghery, not sure if he was togged out or not but he was definetly there along with the team, And he will be there again on Sunday, In fact i would nearly go as far as saying that he may be available for selection, the word is that he is over the worst and that his fitness is spot on

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 26, 2007, 02:29:45 PM
Im telling you, He was on the line against Maghery, not sure if he was togged out or not but he was definetly there along with the team, And he will be there again on Sunday, In fact i would nearly go as far as saying that he may be available for selection, the word is that he is over the worst and that his fitness is spot on

when did he get his transfer then?

Onion Bag

el_cuervo_fc

how would that have made him available to play against Maghery then?

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 26, 2007, 02:34:45 PM
I Think it came through last week

Onion Bag

I didnt say that he was available to play against Maghery, I said that he was along with the team and on the line, there is a difference!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 26, 2007, 02:40:24 PM
I didnt say that he was available to play against Maghery, I said that he was along with the team and on the line, there is a difference!

I'll let you away with it just this once then.  ;)

Still think ur wrong about the transfer though

Onion Bag

Im not an Ogs man, but i see you are coz you have the there crest on your name badge, lift the phone and ring someone, they will just confirm to you what i just said

full back

Onion Bag, do you have the inside track on the transfer?
Seems you know more than the Og's lads on this :D

Onion Bag

Dont have the inside track, its just what i was told, He is available for selection come sunday, and i know he was definetly standing on the line against Maghery coz i seen him with my own eyes

The Iceman

pile of crap Onion
his transfer isn't through  - he's only training with the boys  - transfer is being held up somewhere in admin I heard for reasons "unknown" typical county board crap.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: The Iceman on September 26, 2007, 03:08:30 PM

pile of crap Onion
his transfer isn't through  - he's only training with the boys  - transfer is being held up somewhere in admin I heard for reasons "unknown" typical county board crap.

the issue is with croke park now

Onion Bag

Listen Lads, It is possible that it is a load of crap, but im only posting what i was told, Lets just forget about the topic!