Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candyman

Building up to the County Final on sunday.... anyone want to make a bold prediction???
I'll say cross by 5points....  ::)
Is there any betting for ogs + points or just the crap that was posted before???
(1/10 they are having a laugh...)

BenDover

Hughes' have the Ogs +4 or +5 at 4/5 i think

Spiritof98

I'll go back if Marsdens back

el_cuervo_fc

He would never be too generous with the odds would he?

Candyman

think there's only money to be made between punters...
i.e someone giving you points in an even money bet???

el_cuervo ye's were up and at it early yesterday morning but tell me this....
wot was the goat thinkin runnin around with no top on, the state of him!!!  :D :D :D

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on September 24, 2007, 12:40:10 PM
think there's only money to be made between punters...
i.e someone giving you points in an even money bet???

el_cuervo ye's were up and at it early yesterday morning but tell me this....
wot was the goat thinkin runnin around with no top on, the state of him!!!  :D :D :D

Never noticed thank god.  I'd say it was a pretty sight

Candyman

i nearly crashed the car (again) i was laughin sooo hard!!!  :D
here B Gordan is in some nick is he not??? How he didnt get his place earlier in the year is beyond me considering some of the jackass' that did???

Hank Everlast

were use trainin 9-3 or sumfin ridiculous lak that, el cuervo?? id say that was pleasant!!

illdecide

If you can get the Og's +5pts that would be a decent bet, i would expect Cross to win by 3 or 4pts but they have to get beat sometime and as the years go on the better chance other teams have against them. The fact that the McEntee's are another year older and donaldson, Mcconville and so on i believe they will be beat in Armagh within the next 3 years.

The young lads coming in are good players but are not the same class as the old heads, the Og's have a good defence and if their attack can keep at it i think they're in with a fair chance. For me Aaron Kernan is what makes them tick and if he can be taken out ( Legitimately of course) then the Ogs have a chance
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Candyman

Quote from: illdecide on September 24, 2007, 01:04:17 PM
If you can get the Og's +5pts that would be a decent bet, i would expect Cross to win by 3 or 4pts but they have to get beat sometime and as the years go on the better chance other teams have against them. The fact that the McEntee's are another year older and donaldson, Mcconville and so on i believe they will be beat in Armagh within the next 3 years.

The young lads coming in are good players but are not the same class as the old heads, the Og's have a good defence and if their attack can keep at it i think they're in with a fair chance. For me Aaron Kernan is what makes them tick and if he can be taken out ( Legitimately of course) then the Ogs have a chance
ha ha good man i'll decide..... ye are right though, a fair decent 'challenge' on Aaron Kernan should slow him down a bit!!! As molloy would say TWT...

full back

Why didnt you lot try that last year illdecide ;)

Lads bad form to be talking about taking a lad out

illdecide

Quote from: full back on September 24, 2007, 01:13:42 PM
Why didnt you lot try that last year illdecide ;)

Lads bad form to be talking about taking a lad out

I couldn't catch him (to fat and slow). I didn't mean "Daisy Hill" i'm just talking about a few good hits that take the wind out of your sails. I wouldn't wish or want any man to get hurt playing football. (Well if the PSNI were involved now thats a different situation ;))
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Hank Everlast on September 24, 2007, 01:01:52 PM
were use trainin 9-3 or sumfin ridiculous lak that, el cuervo?? id say that was pleasant!!

all lies.  just the normal length of a session

dontcare

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 23, 2007, 07:47:26 PM
Quote from: downtown on September 23, 2007, 06:35:08 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 23, 2007, 04:18:33 PM
ballymacnab beat the 'bridge by 2 points.
Dull enough game, we slept through most of it. We levelled it just as time was up, I thought we might steal it,  but Nab responded with a couple of injury time points. 

Looks like that is the end of the bridges promotion push after the nab defeated them and granemore beat yas last week to pints?? wat you think of game 2day after you stated earlier in the year we wer worst team in division??? does that make yous worst team in division now???  ;)
I think promotion hopes really ended when Killeavy beat us.  Considering we've been riddled with injuries all year, I don't think we've had a full squad to choose from for any game (6 missing today - a seventh off injured early in the second half), the youngsters did exceptionally well to keep in touch for so long and Killeavy and St. Pat's record in division 2 this year is outstanding. 
It's a pity they're dropping the heads now.
- I'm not making excuses when I talk about the injuries, in a strange way I think it's done us good.

The worst performance (or excuse for a performance) I've seen this year was Ballymacnab in the 'Bridge.

Charlie
Quotei see the bridge are slipping a bit . promotion gone nothing to play for. another year drifted by and nothing to show for it.
Dissapointing year but a lot of positives too. 

Pints was passing fordes the other day the new fields and lights look class, maybe next year with everybody on board you can push hard for an intermediate championship.

i hear big ryan hamills back in town, was he playing yesterday, or who all are you missing at this stage with these recent surprise defeats.

Candyman

Just checked the betting there.....
O'Neills at the shambles are offering Ogs + 6 points at even money???? think i'll be going for that?!?!?!?!?