Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haveaharp

Quote from: The Iceman on September 21, 2007, 09:19:25 PM
Quote from: stew on September 20, 2007, 09:38:21 PM
Quote from: fcuksake on September 20, 2007, 04:44:31 PM
Harps will be raging after getting the bulbs in the floodlights replaced and the grass cut yesterday for the Ogs game tonight.

Rumour had it Harps were providing refreshments for The ogs team after the game, also Joe Houlihan has been seen doing door-to-door collections around Drumbreda to provide funding for the new bunting being erected from his house to the top of the estate.

He wouldnt gather enough funds to make it past his own front gate in that estate. the Ogs arent exactly well thought of in Drumbreda and proper order too. :)

"we remembember our dead" in Drumbreda

Especially the hunger strickers

el_cuervo_fc

[/quote]

"we remembember our dead" in Drumbreda
[/quote]

Leave 'Mock' out of this :)

The Iceman

didn't know mr malone was the scholar?

Harps man of course! ;) but then again the harps never blew up their own club house :P
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

twotwocharlie

inthemaking i thought he was training with them. But i may be wrong.

inthemaking

Quote from: twotwocharlie on September 22, 2007, 06:34:47 PM
inthemaking i thought he was training with them. But i may be wrong.

no he said himself after the game in the club he doesnt remember when we was last at training but said he would wait until next season

umgolaarmagh

Quote from: The Iceman on September 22, 2007, 06:01:16 PM
didn't know mr malone was the scholar?

Harps man of course! ;) but then again the harps never blew up their own club house :P

Sure why would they want to blow up the Blue Oyster bar, apparently it was supposed to be doing a great trade on a monday night

Armagh4SamAgain

'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

David McKeown

Annaghmore v St Patricks game this afternoon has been postponed due to a death in the club.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Armagh Exile

Carrickcruppen and Wolfe Tones game on FiveFM at the moment.

pintsofguinness

ballymacnab beat the 'bridge by 2 points.
Dull enough game, we slept through most of it. We levelled it just as time was up, I thought we might steal it,  but Nab responded with a couple of injury time points. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

McLovin

Cruppen hammered Wolf Tones 1-17 to 1-8, Tones got scrappy goal near last kick of the game. Surprised by the decline of the tones, big strong team but no heart, Cruppen did what they had to do first half then just ran away with it in the second. Think Peter Loughran scored 1-7. Class act.

pintsofguinness

QuoteSurprised by the decline of the tones, big strong team but no heart,
Big strong dirty side with no football in them would be my description...
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

crossfire

Cross beat harps by 7 points
Both teams short a number of regulars

downtown

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 23, 2007, 04:18:33 PM
ballymacnab beat the 'bridge by 2 points.
Dull enough game, we slept through most of it. We levelled it just as time was up, I thought we might steal it,  but Nab responded with a couple of injury time points. 

Looks like that is the end of the bridges promotion push after the nab defeated them and granemore beat yas last week to pints?? wat you think of game 2day after you stated earlier in the year we wer worst team in division??? does that make yous worst team in division now???  ;)

Armagh Exile