Spiritof98

Quote from: illdecide on September 20, 2007, 10:55:59 AM
Quote from: full back on September 20, 2007, 10:11:06 AM
Ladbrokes prices
Cross 1/10
Og's 5/1

There is no price the draw so I assume this is outright

Thems brutal odds lads

Candyman I'm feeling you there, why not back them then it wont be as bad if they pull through and if they're beat you'll dislike them evem more.

Any Handicap betting, maybe Ogs -4, 2/1 I might touch that bet.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

full back

Quote from: illdecide on September 20, 2007, 10:55:59 AM
Quote from: full back on September 20, 2007, 10:11:06 AM
Ladbrokes prices
Cross 1/10
Og's 5/1

There is no price the draw so I assume this is outright

Thems brutal odds lads

For a bookie to make profit illdecide the odds have to be over 100%
Going by these odds Ladbrokes are working off 107.58% which is a healthy market for them
I think this is right, although stand to be corrected

BenDover

Spirit it'll be hard enough for the Ogs to beat Cross never mind u looking them at -4 points how about +4 instead

Spiritof98

Quote from: BenDover on September 20, 2007, 11:49:32 AM
Spirit it'll be hard enough for the Ogs to beat Cross never mind u looking them at -4 points how about +4 instead

Thats the one Ben, your on the ball today.

pintsofguinness

QuoteAlthough I'd love to see someone topple Cross I'd hate it to be our city rivals Pearse Og, the smugness would be too much to handle!!!
Just think of it the way I do when it's Cross V Dromintee - whoever loses you'll be happy  :)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

Well it's a bit different for me because the only North Armagh team cappable of reaching the final is the Clans so once were out i couldn't care less who wins it. As long as the best team on the day wins and no-one gets hurt i.e. injured ;) then i don't care.
You guys are different because your rivals be it mid or south Armagh are more than likley to be contesting the county final. (i may not have worded it to well but you know what i mean)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SouthArmaghBandit

Even at 1/10 you're buying money. There's no way I can see Cross beat.

BenDover

Spirit I have yet to see a sign up with your name on it supporting the Ogs in the green + gold half of the town  :P

Spiritof98

Heard thr ogs game is off tonight.

No sign from me Ben, just seen them erecting on the blue side of town as well, apparently signs from McKennas, Devlins and Harps club, so the whole town getting behind the Ogs

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Spiritof98 on September 20, 2007, 01:40:41 PM

No sign from me Ben, just seen them erecting on the blue side of town as well, apparently signs from McKennas, Devlins and Harps club, so the whole town getting behind the Ogs

Our game is off tonight spirit

I'm surprised you're not out painting the house for the final ;)

Candyman

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on September 20, 2007, 02:24:59 PM
Quote from: Spiritof98 on September 20, 2007, 01:40:41 PM

Our game is off tonight spirit

I'm surprised you're not out painting the house for the final ;)
:D :D :D

winsamsoon

South Armagh bandit i have got burned by odds like that before. When the quote it is money for lifting occurs it can sometimes backfire. I can tell you now Crossmaglen are no 1/10 favourites to win a county final. I fancy them to win by 3-4 points but they should be about 1/3 or 1/4 these odds are Brutal and i will be staying well away from them. Once again the bookies have us by the nuts.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Spiritof98

Listen lads, my Da painted the house, I was off work on the Monday and the gazette called up to the house and I had to take a picture. It was there for my sisters wedding a week after the AI final but it has since been covered, dont worry lads, it will be Blue and white in Sept '08

fcuksake

Harps will be raging after getting the bulbs in the floodlights replaced and the grass cut yesterday for the Ogs game tonight.

Rumour had it Harps were providing refreshments for The ogs team after the game, also Joe Houlihan has been seen doing door-to-door collections around Drumbreda to provide funding for the new bunting being erected from his house to the top of the estate.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.