Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Lads what date is the county final? is it the 30th or the 7th
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fcuksake

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Armagh Exile

Quote[/qI asked him about the job and his reply was that he didnt know much other than he was working for nugent and he wud get loadsa trips away and free arma stuff!!uote]

Hank, You cannot be serious.

David McKeown

Pints in answer to your question.  I have no idea I was informed on Saturday the game was off and I haven't been talking to anyone as to why yet,
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Armagh Exile

How did the Clann Eireann and Carrickcruppen game go tonight?

diesel-smuggler

carrickcruppen 1-13 clann eireann 1-8

great second half show from cruppen, clann eireann scored 1-1 during 8 minutes of injury time that the referee found from somewher, god only knows!

mousey

Quote from: Armagh Exile on September 19, 2007, 09:38:54 PM
How did the Clann Eireann and Carrickcruppen game go tonight?

[/quote cruppen won by 4 or 5 points good second half performance  from cruppen despite missin a few  main players

Onion Bag

Does anyone know if all the league games will be played this year, even though some teams are safe and have nothing to gain by playing them.
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

illdecide

Well we have 3 games left Dromintee x2 and Maghery. We play Maghery on sunday and from what i'm told that will be our last league game, as for the 2 Dromintee games your guess is as good as mine as to who gets points and who doesn't. I know the 2 Dromintee games are worthless to both teams but the fixtures should be finished, i suppose both teams will take 2 pts each......

SimpleSimon

I was told 2 weeks ago that the county board would only be fixing the games that related to promotion and relegation. All others were up to the clubs themselves. Which in my eyes is completely wrong as these fella's have trained all year to play football, every team can't get promoted or worse relegated. Play the games and if neither team has much to gain it gives a chance for fringe players to get game time.

Candyman

Lads are there any early prices for nextweeks final????

full back

Ladbrokes prices
Cross 1/10
Og's 5/1

There is no price the draw so I assume this is outright

illdecide

Quote from: full back on September 20, 2007, 10:11:06 AM
Ladbrokes prices
Cross 1/10
Og's 5/1

There is no price the draw so I assume this is outright

Thems brutal odds lads

Candyman

Im in a no-win situation here.....
Although I'd love to see someone topple Cross I'd hate it to be our city rivals Pearse Og, the smugness would be too much to handle!!!  ;)
I also think Cross are worth another 3 or 4 points at home anyway so the Ogs have it all to do......

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Quote from: illdecide on September 19, 2007, 03:07:46 PM
Lads what date is the county final? is it the 30th or the 7th

Any idea what time the final is on at?
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"