Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

Well put it like this spirit if you had made that many c**k ups in your job mate you wouldn't still be there, but the county board seems to be able to do whatever they like and get away with it.
   On another point lads i think we all agreed there for once on the aspect o bamsticks putting county before club. Without the club we have nothing lads and it is the county attitude that allows the county board to make these slip ups and get away with them.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

illdecide

Spirit you should know by now that they are all useless and corrupt, take the money away from them and see how many are still willing to put their time in. Worse than Politicians.

I heard also that Kernan had some sort of stupid role that guarantee's him money for nothing without having to put any input, just turn up now and again to the odd meeting get a steak and cheque in no particular order.

And yes Goats Ballyhegan won a match, i was having a few pints with McKeever on sat night in Dublin he was telling me about that trouncing you's gave Cross (i better not foget to mention it was Cross II's)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Hank Everlast

were u down for the sevens ill decide?

Not only has paudie cocked up a few times but i now see he has a full time assistant working with him down at the canaris to help him at it!
This fella was telln me personally how paudie told him it was a handy job and there were loads a trips away and days out an all!!!
wat a joke!

This stupid role is as a 'director of football', god knows wat it means but it involves picking up a nice cheque and also insures that joe will still have his say on the Armagh set up!!

As for the athletic grounds, they were ment to be ready for the junior championship final, however, the contractor didnt go bust as was said they simply were not bein paid and so pulled the plug!

BenDover

Is this position 'Directo of Football' just going to be handed to Joe on a plate without it being advertsied for anyone to go for it? Though with the eejits in the county board, anyone else needn't bother applying as it only is a 1 horse race.

As for the gaelic field i was told the other day that Armagh were selling it to the council so that they could use it for concerts etc like the Ronan Keating one on at the palace

illdecide

Quote from: Hank Everlast on September 18, 2007, 01:21:21 PM
were u down for the sevens ill decide?

Not only has paudie cocked up a few times but i now see he has a full time assistant working with him down at the canaris to help him at it!
This fella was telln me personally how paudie told him it was a handy job and there were loads a trips away and days out an all!!!
wat a joke!

This stupid role is as a 'director of football', god knows wat it means but it involves picking up a nice cheque and also insures that joe will still have his say on the Armagh set up!!

As for the athletic grounds, they were ment to be ready for the junior championship final, however, the contractor didnt go bust as was said they simply were not bein paid and so pulled the plug!

Aye i was down at the sevens, great day out. What sickens me is that most of the clubs in Armagh struggle to get the money to the county board for development or whatever other reason it's for and then it goes to clampets like P Og Nugent etc etc

Goats Do Shave

Which McKeever where you chatting to?

illdecide

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: BenDover on September 18, 2007, 01:40:31 PM
Is this position 'Directo of Football' just going to be handed to Joe on a plate without it being advertsied for anyone to go for it? Though with the eejits in the county board, anyone else needn't bother applying as it only is a 1 horse race.

As for the gaelic field i was told the other day that Armagh were selling it to the council so that they could use it for concerts etc like the Ronan Keating one on at the palace

Maybe we'll get Shane Ward  ;)

BenDover

I'd be happy with Sean Ward or even Ed-ward  :D :D

winsamsoon

winsamsoon

Just got them

ARMAGH CLUB FIXTURES FOR W/E SUNDAY 23 SEPTEMBER 2007

Wednesday 19 September

ACL – Div. II (7.30)
Clann Eireann v Carrickcruppen (Malachy McNicholl)

Thursday 20 September

All-County 'B' League Final Replay (7.30)
Carrickcruppen v Silverbridge (Sean McClelland) at Ballymacnab
(Extra time, if necessary)

Sunday 23 September

ACL – Div. I (2.00)
Mullaghbawn v Whitecross (Frank McDonald)
Clan na Gael v Maghery (Kevin Murtagh)
Pearse Og v Dromintee (Jim Slevin)
Tir na nOg v Culloville (Tony O'Hare)
Harps v Crossmaglen (Barney Henry)

ACL – Div. II (2.00)
St Michael's v Clann Eireann (Gary Smith)
St Peter's v Granemore (Ronan Quigley)
Killeavey v Keady (Tony Watters)
Annaghmore v St Patrick's (Noel Martin)
Ballymacnab v Silverbridge (Brendan Gorman)
Carrickcruppen v Wolfe Tones (Paul Rath)

ACL – Div. III (2.00)
Middletown v Collegeland (Seamus O'Neill)
St Paul's v Crossmaglen II (Sean McClelland)
Madden v Lissummon (Vincent O'Neill)
Ballyhegan v An Port Mor (Patrick Duffy)
Clady v Sarsfields (Sean McClatchey)
Clonmore v Tullysaran (Stephen McKinley)

ACL – Div. IV (2.00)
Mullaghbrack v Belleek (Eamon Nugent)
Forkhill v Corrinshego (Paul Boylan)
Derrynoose v Dorsey Emmett's (Jim Burns)
Phelim Brady's v Eire Og (Kevin McNeice)
Grange v Shane O'Neill's (Paudie Hughes)

All-County Under-14 League Final (4.00)
Pearse Og v Shane O'Neill's (Rory Robinson) at Ballymacnab

All-County Under-16 League Final (5.30)
Harps v Tir na nOg (Dessie McDonnell) at Ballymacnab

Armagh Exile

QuoteNot only has paudie cocked up a few times but i now see he has a full time assistant working with him down at the canaris to help him at it!
wat a joke!

You are not serious I hope.
Who is this bloke and what is his job and what does it entail?
I thought Paddy Og Nugent was a FULL-TIME ADMINSTRATOR for Armagh.  Can he not do this job himself?

Hank Everlast

Im deadly serious exile, nugent is a full time employee but he definetly has an assistant now working with him down at the canaris!!
I knew the fella from school, he is from portadown direction (not 100% sure) and he had been an admin officer in the place i work until last week and he left for this new job!! I asked him about the job and his reply was that he didnt know much other than he was working for nugent and he wud get loadsa trips away and free arma stuff!!

Uladh

If Paddy Og is a full time employee of the county board (funded by the ulster council i believe) is he then still allowed to sit on the county executive?

full back

I would have imagined the new manager would have contacted all the current panel, rather than do it through the media ???

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/gaelic_games/7002487.stm