Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uladh

Quote from: full back on August 16, 2007, 10:44:30 AM
Taken from Lone Shark's page (Ladbrokes)

Pearse Óg   Ballymacnab    1/12   16/1    11/2
Killeavy   Maghery   11/10    6/1    10/11
Carrickcruppin   Tír na nÓg    5/4     6/1     4/5
Crossmaglen   Dromintee    1/5    11/1      7/2

No handicap betting available yet
Maghery look a good price even if Stanfield is playing

represents the best value single bet

illdecide

Feck that betting craic, got my hands burnt last night on Celtic. Had a £100 on Spartak Moscow, i thought they were good things so thats the end of the gambling for me :'( :'(

Will porty have a team, i hear 2 weeks b4 the championship they had less than 10 showing for training. Looks like they have already played their championship final in the first round, and thats sad.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

:-* Ha d a few dollars on spartak myself but then covered the old hand when shevchenko (horse for the ignorant) romped home with the dick out.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

bennydorano

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on August 14, 2007, 08:15:22 PM
benny what is the current condition of abbey park? and what is your opinion on the playing surface if this forecast rain for the next few days is correct?

abbey park hasnt exactly been a happy stomping ground for us in the championship this past 2 years, spirit is good in the camp and i am predicting a cruppen victory, along with wins for pearse ogs, crossmaglen and killeavey!

With the forecast weather I'd doubt very much if Abbey will take 2 games.

illdecide

Feck me lads, the championship weekend and yous are all beating the batteries of yourselves instead of getting a few debates going :o

Maybe the big posters are on Holidays
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: illdecide on August 17, 2007, 12:51:52 PM
Feck me lads, the championship weekend and yous are all beating the batteries of yourselves instead of getting a few debates going :o

Maybe the big posters are on Holidays

I'm sure there'll be plenty of bootin done on monday

full back

Spot on illdecide

Any word on Stanfield? Has this matter been swept under the carpet-like many other incidents this season.
No doubt Maghery would like to beat them on the field, but if Killeavy do beat them Maghery have every right to appeal IMHO

brokencrossbar1

Hopefully I'll be able to take a run down to watch the Cross/Dromintee game on Sunday.  It will be nice to watch a game from the safety of the stands, although it may be worse!

As I haven't see any of the teams this year my opinion here is merely guesswork.

By all accounts the Ogs should coast it.  The Nab are not quite up to this standard yet.  The gap between Intermediate and senior seems to have widened in recent years.

Tir na nOg may have beaten the Clans but Cruppen are a good championship club.  I reckon the will win this with a few to spare.

Maghery are a sticky team and no one likes playing them.  If the can hold their own at the middle and stop McDonnell getting the ball, I reckon the will make the semis.

I am making no predictions about Cross and Dromintee.  On paper Cross win this one, but on the field of play who knows.  Cross will eventually be beaten but hopefully not yet.

Are the semi's an open draw or have the pairings been drawn already?

diesel-smuggler

jaysus your right illdecide!

things have been strangely quiet on this forum this past two days! no one seems to be giving anything away and you would hardly think that this is championship weekend!

heard last night that tir na nog has a few injury problems and that mcallister is away with northern ireland this weekend! but i will believe that when i see it!

we are missing 4 players, two long-term injuries and two lads are away on holidays, the four off them all featured in our last round win over clann eireann!

has other teams any injury problems?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 17, 2007, 01:40:57 PM

Are the semi's an open draw or have the pairings been drawn already?

as far as I know its an open draw

full back

I would say the winners of Cross/Dromintee & the Og's will be kept apart in the semi-final draw made behind closed doors by the county board ;)

Uladh

Who goes on holidays the weekend you have a championship quarter final?

You'll not have seen them much recently bc i know but you are doing maghery a disservice. they're probably the most improved team in the county and have probably the best midfielder in the championship in Lavery. they are also very very fast and dangerous up front. they'll beat killeavey. the stanfield red card has gone the traditonal route all right and i can't understand maghery just letting it slide.

the regular posters must be gettin nervous as the week goes on!

full back

Thought that was strange myself uladh - 2 lads away for the championship.
It is a super chance for Cruppen to make the semi final of a county championship.
Why would anyone book holidays when there is a chance of games being played?
There was a 2 week window for a break & it just finished last week ???

Either the lads/club dont give a fcuk or ds is taking the p1ss ;)
Who are the 4 you are missing diesel?

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Uladh

Jaysus pint... poor oul killeavy never harmed noone