Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: corn02 on August 07, 2007, 07:07:50 PM
I tell you what Winsamsoon, sure when Dromintee are next down go and tell Cathal and Martin this and we'll set what your own set is like.

Hi Corn can i tell eating face O'Rourke to his face
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

MrTaylor

Real interesting reading on this thread! The "Gaels" of Armagh spending their time trading personal insults about Cathal O'Rourke who served Armagh so well for a decade, while it appears only two of them are going to attend Nicky Rackard Final on Saturday.

corn02

You can illdecide and sure see what happens.

THe Clans talk about arrogance well I would rather we be arrogant than a pack of wee yappy crying bastards who whinge about everything. Face it lads yous are the Down of Armagh Club Football, always stuck in the past.

Uladh

Eh, i'm going to the nicky rackard final too. i didn't realise i had to post it on this thread for approval

MrTaylor

Uladh

you're certainly offering diapproval for those who haven't stated they are going

winsamsoon

Mr taylor i will be in croke park on saturday to watch the hurlers playing.

THe Clans talk about arrogance well I would rather we be arrogant than a pack of wee yappy crying bastards who whinge about everything. Face it lads yous are the Down of Armagh Club Football, always stuck in the past.
[/quote]

If i am not mistaken Down had a lot of success too on the football field??? There is a common theme running through all of the posts on this thread. This is a jealousy of any team that is, or was successful. This can only be attributed to the fact that the people involved in the shite talk have never won anything at all. well maybe the u-12 championship or something. I would congratulate  a down team for winning an All Irleand. Congratulate a Cross team for achieveing the same feat. I will watch the hurling on sat and then cheer for Derry as they are an Ulster county. I also cheered for Tyrone last saturday. If Dromintee won the county final the year i would congratulate them. I wouldn't sit back and gripe about stupid issues why Dromintee shouldn't have won a championship. As a clans man i am entitled to my opinion and i realise this is sometimes clouded by bias ( as we all are). However it is not based on a jealousy of other clubs. which in my mind is the only reason the clans are hated by teams that have won next to nothing in their existance.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

MrTaylor

you're certainly offering diapproval for those who haven't stated they are going.

No, just to those who would proclaim to be Gaels and have stated they aren't going.

bennydorano

Quote from: MrTaylor on August 08, 2007, 11:56:28 AM
you're certainly offering diapproval for those who haven't stated they are going.

No, just to those who would proclaim to be Gaels and have stated they aren't going.

Bit of a knobhead post(s), questioning anyone's 'credentials' on the strength of you going to a national final :-[ Top gael alright.

pintsofguinness

Aren't we all a little narky today...

winsamsoon
If i am not mistaken Down had a lot of success too on the football field??? There is a common theme running through all of the posts on this thread. This is a jealousy of any team that is, or was successful. This can only be attributed to the fact that the people involved in the shite talk have never won anything at all. well maybe the u-12 championship or something. I would congratulate  a down team for winning an All Irleand. Congratulate a Cross team for achieveing the same feat. I will watch the hurling on sat and then cheer for Derry as they are an Ulster county. I also cheered for Tyrone last saturday. If Dromintee won the county final the year i would congratulate them. I wouldn't sit back and gripe about stupid issues why Dromintee shouldn't have won a championship. As a clans man i am entitled to my opinion and i realise this is sometimes clouded by bias ( as we all are). However it is not based on a jealousy of other clubs. which in my mind is the only reason the clans are hated by teams that have won next to nothing in their existance.
I can't tell you how I laughed at that post. 
A common theme running through this thread is jealousy?
I suppose asking you to provide us with examples is a waste of time.   ::)

As somone who couldn't really care what Clanns do can I say it's people like you, with your attitude, that make yous disliked. 

Illdecide c'mon here and talk some sense to your club man!

Real interesting reading on this thread! The "Gaels" of Armagh spending their time trading personal insults about Cathal O'Rourke who served Armagh so well for a decade, while it appears only two of them are going to attend Nicky Rackard Final on Saturday.
::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

anportmorforjfc

tables

U-14 LEAGUE

SECTION A P W D L Pts
PEARSE OG 10 9 1 0 19
CEIDE 10 7 1 2 15
HARPS 10 6 0 4 12
GRANGE 10 4 0 6 8
BALLYMACNAB 10 3 0 7 6

U-14 LEAGUE

SECTION B P W D L Pts
DERRYNOOSE 10 10 0 0 20
BALLYHEGAN 10 7 0 3 14
TULLYSARAN 10 4 0 6 8
MADDEN 10 3 1 6 7
MIDDLETOWN 10 3 1 6 7
GRANEMORE 10 2 0 8 4

U-16 LEAGUE

SECTION A P W D L Pts
HARPS 10 9 0 1 18
CEIDE 10 8 0 2 16
BALLYMACNAB 10 6 0 4 12
GRANEMORE 10 4 0 6 8
TULLYSARAN 10 2 0 8 4
PEARSE OG 10 1 0 9 2

U-16 LEAGUE

SECTION B P W D L Pts
BALLYHEGAN 10 8 0 2 16
MIDDLETOWN 10 6 1 3 13
AN PORT MOR 10 5 1 4 11
GRANGE 10 5 1 4 11
MADDEN 10 3 1 6 7
DERRYNOOSE 10 0 2 8 2

U-18 LEAGUE

SECTION A P W D L Pts
PEARSE OG 9 6 2 1 14
TULLYSARAN 8 6 1 1 13
GRANEMORE 9 3 2 4 8
HARPS 9 3 1 5 7
MIDDLETOWN 9 4 0 5 8
BALLYMACNAB 8 1 0 7 2

U-18 LEAGUE

SECTION B P W D L Pts
CEIDE 9 8 0 1 16
MADDEN 9 6 0 3 12
St ENDA'S 9 4 1 4 9
BALLYHEGAN 8 4 0 4 8
DERRYNOOSE 8 2 0 6 4
CLADAI 9 1 1 7 3

B LEAGUE P W D L Pts

GRANEMORE 10 9 0 1 18
BALLYHEGAN 10 8 0 2 16
MADDEN 10 7 0 3 14
AN PORT MOR 10 7 0 3 14
PEARSE OG 10 7 0 3 14
HARPS 10 5 1 4 11
CEIDE 10 4 1 5 9
BALLYMACNAB 10 3 0 7 6
MULLABRACK 10 2 0 8 4
MIDDLETOWN 10 1 0 9 2
CLADAI 10 1 0 9 2

full back

Have to agree with POG here :o

Like himself I dont care what Clans do - but the likes of winsam enhances peoples' opinion that Clans are arrogant, therefore are happy to see them beat.
Illdecide should slap a bit of sense in winsam, (after he is finished with COR)  ;)

winsamsoon

you see but i have heard that the clans are an arrogant shire and this has been played out to the hilt. Pog i can't sit here all day my friend and look for little examples of how people have insulted the clans and be petty about wee spellings and other things. Since the board has begun (including the old one) there has been many examples of certain individuals poking insults at the clans ( and many other clubs but i can only defend my own). To date i haven't been able to find any reason for this. The only one that makes sense is the jealousy factor. If you claim not care what the clans do or even if you accept a hatred of the clans could you please tell me the reasons behind it. I have my theory but i would just be interested in hearing the views of the rest of ya's so i can rule the jealousy one out. Please spare me the yappy, crying, whinging, bastards one. We have all played against teams like this ie Dromintee and i certainly don't wish them any ill will.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

corn02

Ha, your on a total wind up Winsamsoon, I feel for it too, well done sir!

On another note Dromintee 1-14 Mullaghbawn 1-7 from last night.

armagh leg-end

anpormor where did you get the mid armagh tables?
Ard Mhacha Abu