Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimStynes

Terrible news about recently retired Clann Eireann footballer, Gary Murphy, passng away this morning. Only 35! was giving management a hand this year. A real diehard clann eireann man!! RIP

Mrs mills

So, what can we do on the discussion boards to check the validity of the Sunday Times story that O'Neills has been outsourcing some of its manufacturing to Bangladesh and to implore the GAA to do something about it if true?

Zip Code

All very quiet about the Ogs v Cross U16 match  - surely there are going be real repercussions arising out of this.  Some shocking incidents.

BenDover

Quote from: Zip Code on June 16, 2014, 11:04:01 AM
All very quiet about the Ogs v Cross U16 match  - surely there are going be real repercussions arising out of this.  Some shocking incidents.
Nothing on the ArmaghGaa forum either about this incident.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Zip Code on June 16, 2014, 11:04:01 AM

Shocking incidents is right from what I heard.  Won't throw out recriminations here as I wasn't there but my son was playing and he didn't paint a pretty picture.

Zip Code

The former player who attacked the 15 year old boy must be in serious trouble.

Oraisteach

So, without naming names, can anyone give a synopsis of what happened?

Zip Code

Two players started a fight, it spilled over and became an almighty free for all, match abandoned, former Cross player attacked and assaulted a 15 year old boy, I believe the PSNI are involved.

Orior

Quote from: Zip Code on June 21, 2014, 07:29:09 PM
Two players started a fight, it spilled over and became an almighty free for all, match abandoned, former Cross player attacked and assaulted a 15 year old boy, I believe the PSNI are involved.

Not good.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Orior on June 25, 2014, 12:08:05 PM
Quote from: Zip Code on June 21, 2014, 07:29:09 PM

Not good.

Also not completely true so before you believe everything listen to the facts first.  Zip code has shown he is an angry boy with a chip on his shoulder about something.  There was an incident which is being investigated.  My son was playing in the game and a lot of what is being bandied about is incorrect.  There is also a lot of politics being played in respect of teh investigation and that in itself is a disgrace. 

Zip Code

The only bit not completely true I have now learned is the PSNI bit.  If you want to point out any other untruths please post away.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Zip Code on June 25, 2014, 12:22:51 PM
The only bit not completely true I have now learned is the PSNI bit.  If you want to point out any other untruths please post away.

You answered yourself there.  Also the context of the other things you posted are not quite clear but with an ongoing investigation I will not put anything up here,

Zip Code

The only reason the PSNI wasn't involved was the parent was persuaded not to and let it be handled by the GAA powers to be - what else did I post that isn't factual?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Zip Code on June 25, 2014, 06:02:20 PM
The only reason the PSNI wasn't involved was the parent was persuaded not to and let it be handled by the GAA powers to be - what else did I post that isn't factual?

I said I will not put anything more up as there is an ongoing investigation and that is that.

Zip Code

You would probably do well to say nothing then instead of alluding to my post as untrue, but offering nothing to back it up.