Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diesel-smuggler

18 year old????? my arse!

im 31 and he looks about 10 years older than me!

lurganblue

if it was big decky then he's only 18. he was a minor last year (senior keeper for most of this year).

full back

Ah, but you had a tough paper round diesel

illdecide

Quote from: full back on August 02, 2007, 03:16:32 PM
Ah, but you had a tough paper round diesel

That is a weather beaten face alright ;) :D It's ahard old station Diesel
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

armagh leg-end

Quotecrossmaglen v madden

sure why dont the county board give us a hard draw!! is this neutral venue or do we need til travel til cross?
Ard Mhacha Abu

diesel-smuggler

you have to travel to cross leg-end!

diesel-smuggler

if mine is a weather beaten face what is '18 year old' deckys like!

aidanmcg33

Silverbridge beat keady 2nite by 7 points.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: aidanmcg33 on August 02, 2007, 09:36:58 PM
Good man aidan, here's me sitting (miles and miles from the bridge :() waiting on the phone to ring  :)

I hear the score was 0-18 to 1-7?

And yet another two week break coming up?  ::)  Sure we are only back from a two week break!
And we wonder why we're squeezing games into the last weeks of October?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Saran Man

saran man you are saying that you will struggle against clann eireann due to in house strife???

is that just yourself preparing tullysaran for a fall whenever they are expected to push st. pats or cross to win the championship

to be honest diesel smuggler i am only going on what i hear from the talk around the club.  It appears some of the players have started to dictate to the managers who should be playing where.  From what i hear the managers are taking a stiff line on this and those that dont tow the line can go. As i say its only the chat i hear, mind you theres a lot expected of this team.  time will tell

inthemaking

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 02, 2007, 09:45:23 PM
Quote from: aidanmcg33 on August 02, 2007, 09:36:58 PM
Good man aidan, here's me sitting (miles and miles from the bridge :() waiting on the phone to ring  :)

I hear the score was 0-18 to 1-7?

And yet another two week break coming up?  ::)  Sure we are only back from a two week break!
And we wonder why we're squeezing games into the last weeks of October?

do we not have tones nxt week?

pintsofguinness

Heard we're going to push on and try  to get a fixture with Tones inthemaking, but there is a two week break.

inthemaking

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 02, 2007, 10:34:58 PM
Heard we're going to push on and try  to get a fixture with Tones inthemaking, but there is a two week break.

sure the break will do no harm with the stag this wkend, and 2 weddings in the nxt 2 wks as well. ws really impressed with the boys 2nite. some great pinnts taken and i thought paudie cumiskey was man of the match

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 01, 2007, 10:22:07 PM
Even if you consider it progress it's an exception, not the norm, how teams are well beat when they face teams two divisions above them?

You are right Pints, it is not good for any team to get a hammering.  Although sometimes it can be good for the game for a lower league team to pit their wits against a stronger outfit.  I remember in the early 90s Mullaghbawn were too strong league wise for the Intermediate, but kept on getting beat (teams raising their game), but when they got out of it, it pushed them on to not only an Armagh Senior Championship but an Ulster crown as well.
O'Neills Therapist

pintsofguinness

Quote from: inthemaking on August 02, 2007, 10:37:25 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 02, 2007, 10:34:58 PM

sure the break will do no harm with the stag this wkend, and 2 weddings in the nxt 2 wks as well. ws really impressed with the boys 2nite. some great pinnts taken and i thought paudie cumiskey was man of the match
Heard that they all done well and Paudie was excellent, Niall Traynor put on a display of free taking too?  It's a pity McGarvey had to go off after sunday's display but McCreesh was excellent in the middle of the field?