Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mooncatiii

cheers charlie stubbs, half expected an upset there but not to be. 

was chattin to a lad th other day heard the harps have appointed a new fitness coach in young paul hagan, the reasons behind this was apparently he is pure scrap on th pitch so they had to put somewhere,  any truth in this? 
shazam

el_cuervo_fc

There's a nice n tight wee battle there for 2nd place

qub la la la

Quote from: mooncatiii on July 30, 2007, 11:20:46 AM

was chattin to a lad th other day heard the harps have appointed a new fitness coach in young paul hagan, the reasons behind this was apparently he is pure scrap on th pitch so they had to put somewhere,  any truth in this? 

probably a little truth, though i wouldnt have hagan down for a fitness coach. his own physique is hardly a benchmark for anyone. the bear mess as he's known by some fellow harps members.

hear he's in training for a marathon though..

qub la la la

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on July 30, 2007, 12:45:08 PM

in which division??

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: qub la la la on July 30, 2007, 12:48:06 PM

in which division??

I was talking about the !st division, but it could be said for most of them

qub la la la

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on July 30, 2007, 12:51:47 PM

in which division??

second in the first division doesnt matter. at least in 2, 3 and 4 theres the prize of promotion.

mooncatiii

Quote from: qub la la la on July 30, 2007, 12:47:23 PM

probably a little truth, though i wouldnt have hagan down for a fitness coach. his own physique is hardly a benchmark for anyone. the bear mess as he's known by some fellow harps members.

an all u can eat marathon
shazam

illdecide

Clans play whitecross on Friday night in whitecross, that should be a cracker. I hope that guy who thru the c**k out in the last game in Davitt Park is playing. The loosers of that game will def have the cat among the pigeons
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

qub la la la

Quote from: mooncatiii on July 30, 2007, 01:07:09 PM
Quote from: qub la la la on July 30, 2007, 12:47:23 PM

an all u can eat marathon

if he's plannin any fundraisers for the hat he's need to get the oul buckfast on tap for mr. mckenna and co  :D :D :D

winsamsoon

Indeed i hope the flasher is playing for whitecross because i would say there will be a few ribs tickled in the opening stages.  ;) :D The guy will learn to keep the bird in the nest from now on.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: qub la la la on July 30, 2007, 12:55:29 PM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on July 30, 2007, 12:51:47 PM

in which division??

second in the first division doesnt matter. at least in 2, 3 and 4 theres the prize of promotion.

Well done in picking that up.  It was more of statement saying cross had the league in the bag  ;)

seeheartalk

The same c**k roasted McKeever last night. And not in the Stan Collymore sense... or was that dogging? ???
Clans will be expecting to win that game. Whitecross lads think they have won the All-Ireland after beating a poor Cullyhanna, so will be drunk out by Friday.
Heard Cullyhanna boys were looking odds on winning the Intermediate All-Ireland this year. Yo Don't believe the hype. ;)

qub la la la

well as some other clubs around south armagh have learned... never bet on yourself

illdecide

Quote from: seeheartalk on July 30, 2007, 01:39:22 PM
The same c**k roasted McKeever last night. And not in the Stan Collymore sense... or was that dogging? ???
Clans will be expecting to win that game. Whitecross lads think they have won the All-Ireland after beating a poor Cullyhanna, so will be drunk out by Friday.
Heard Cullyhanna boys were looking odds on winning the Intermediate All-Ireland this year. Yo Don't believe the hype. ;)

Well the word on the street is that Whitecross are quite confident of beating the Clans. and to be fair their record againt the clans for this year and last stands at 1 win 1 loss and 1 draw so why wouldn't they be confident and they are in the final of the intermediate championship not to mention they beat the clans in Davitt park this year. so the Clans actually go into this game as underdogs.

Don't forget Whitecross have the "flying c**k" playing for them. ;) :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back