Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

He was with the county about 2 or 3 years ago.  broke his leg at xmas and kernan dropped him.  He's as strong as a bull and can play some great football.
Quote from: lurganblue on July 28, 2007, 09:10:25 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on July 28, 2007, 07:21:24 PM
Pearse Ogs beat the clans last night by two points the game was rank with loughran doing most of the scoring for the ogs and these were free kicks, which were softly awarded. The clans also got some handy frees towards the end. It won't be long lads before gaelic becomes a non contact sport.

has gregory Loughran ever got a decent run out for armagh? he always seems to play consistently well when i've seen him play. a good free taker too!

Uladh

Quote from: lurganblue on July 28, 2007, 09:10:25 PM
has gregory Loughran ever got a decent run out for armagh? he always seems to play consistently well when i've seen him play. a good free taker too!

you have to consider what position he plays to understand his lack of opportunities...

pintsofguinness

QuoteHe was with the county about 2 or 3 years ago.  broke his leg at xmas and kernan dropped him.  He's as strong as a bull and can play some great football.
And people can't understand why we complain about SK getting chance after chance after chance.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

The Bridge Beat St. Peters 1-16 to 1-04
We were always in control, a mistake in defence in the first half allowed them in to get a dodgy penalty decision but we always looked on top.  All our lads done well but our midfield pairing, McAvoy and McGarvey, put on an exhibition. 

Yet another poor refereeing performance.  ::)

It was broadcast on fivefm too, anyone listening in? I only overheard bits and pieces but it was a scream. 

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 29, 2007, 12:00:58 PM
And people can't understand why we complain about SK getting chance after chance after chance.

Touché PoG!
O'Neills Therapist

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 29, 2007, 12:00:58 PM
QuoteHe was with the county about 2 or 3 years ago.  broke his leg at xmas and kernan dropped him.  He's as strong as a bull and can play some great football.

Indeed.  But then again Armagh is under new management next year

armaghniac

The new Armagh management need to make sure that everyone, including Loughran and SK, is given a chance to show what they can do. We cannot afford to miss out on talent.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

el_cuervo_fc

any results from todays games?

qub la la la

cruppen beat ballymacnab 1 - 18 to 9 points. cant understand how the nab beat killeavy.. game blown up slightly early to, ref couldnt listen to any more yappin from a nab player. dunno what he was yappin at the ref for though.. not his fault they're brutal.

pintsofguinness

Nab are without doubt the worst I've seen this year.

winsamsoon

clans beat culloville 2-14 to 1-10
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

qub la la la

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 29, 2007, 07:24:21 PM
To quote myself from about 8 posts ago...
QuoteThe Bridge Beat St. Peters 1-16 to 1-04
We were always in control, a mistake in defence in the first half allowed them in to get a dodgy penalty decision but we always looked on top.  All our lads done well but our midfield pairing, McAvoy and McGarvey, put on an exhibition.

Yet another poor refereeing performance.  ::)

It was broadcast on fivefm too, anyone listening in? I only overheard bits and pieces but it was a scream. 

didnt look, as u can see i rectified my mistake by swiftly removing that question

pintsofguinness

What was the story with Cruppen V Annaghmore, is it to be replayed or are Cruppen getting the points?

diesel-smuggler

PINTS re - cruppen v annaghmore

we wont know until the referee sends his report in!

just back from whitecross v cullyhanna game this evening with whitecross winning by 2 points with a goal coming 6 minutes into injury time! st. pats must have thought they had it won scoring a point just before that!

poor enough game from a neutral point of view thought whitecross derserved it though as they played the better football!

cullaville - whitecross final!

Uladh

Intermediate semi was a very poor game. noone really stood out though the whitecross forward line was probably a good bit more lively than cullyhanna. pats changed the game when 3 down by bringing mackin to midfield, where he won a load of ball. couldn't understand him standin inside all game and them not able to get the ball in.

McKeever got a fair runaround from the whitcross number 11, who created most of their scores.

Culloville should win it.

Also went to maghery earlier today where dromintee took the home side apart in a one sided first half to lead by nine at the break. maghery rallied rightly after half time and i think there was 5 in it at the end to dromintee.