Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topgun

The Harps Seniors ar training i presume and with only having one field they have no where else to go, why should the harps put their seniors off, in preference of two other clubs.
a prophet is not recognised by his own

charlie stubbs

Quote from: topgun on July 27, 2007, 04:32:03 PM
The Harps Seniors ar training i presume and with only having one field they have no where else to go, why should the harps put their seniors off, in preference of two other clubs.

so what your saying is you dont know why the game isnt at abbey pk

topgun

i no that the seniors are training ok simmy/charlie stubbs ;)
a prophet is not recognised by his own

Candyman

Abbey Park isnt available tonight because of work being carried out on it today!!

Uladh

Being the clubmen that you are, surely all you boys knew that already as you were up do said "work"?

pintsofguinness

Clann Eireann beat the bridge by a point. 
Poor enough game, both teams seemed lack luster though we were well in control and led until 4 minutes to go when they got a goal and two quick points to give them two point lead.  Time ran out on us.  Two points threw away. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Datsun Donaghy

QuoteAbbey Park isnt available tonight because of work being carried out on it today!!

I think Rufus has a lawnmower he could lend you but don't ask him to help as next week's match will be in doubt as well. ;)

Scarface

'The Harps Seniors ar training i presume and with only having one field they have no where else to go, why should the harps put their seniors off, in preference of two other clubs.'

haha haha - like that has never happened before!!!! Would not be the first time the seniors went elsewhere while other games took place!!

winsamsoon

Pearse Ogs beat the clans last night by two points the game was rank with loughran doing most of the scoring for the ogs and these were free kicks, which were softly awarded. The clans also got some handy frees towards the end. It won't be long lads before gaelic becomes a non contact sport.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

twotwocharlie

Armagh Exile

From www.orchardcounty.com

The Armagh Intermediate Football Championship semi-final game between St Patrick's and Whitecross which was due to have taken place at Crossmaglen on Sunday 29 July at 7.00pm has been switched to Dromintee due to a bereavement in the Crossmaglen club.

New details of this fixture are as follows:-

Sunday 29 July

Armagh Intermediate Football Championship Semi-final (7.00)
St Patrick's v Whitecross (Brendan Gorman) at Dromintee

el_cuervo_fc

Good result last night against the Clans, esp after last weeks showing.  Nearly let the game slip, leading by five points, let the clans back into it.  Leaving it a very tense last 5 minutes, with the clans pumping everything into the square.  A wins a win though  :)

diesel-smuggler

has conlon transferred to a team in dundalk?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: twotwocharlie on July 28, 2007, 07:31:46 PM
pints ........bring back c c
For what?  where you at the game yourself, anything to say on it because this Ciaran Conlon stuff is getting a tad boring  ::)

Quotehas conlon transferred to a team in dundalk?
dont know, don't really care.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

lurganblue

Quote from: winsamsoon on July 28, 2007, 07:21:24 PM
Pearse Ogs beat the clans last night by two points the game was rank with loughran doing most of the scoring for the ogs and these were free kicks, which were softly awarded. The clans also got some handy frees towards the end. It won't be long lads before gaelic becomes a non contact sport.

has gregory Loughran ever got a decent run out for armagh? he always seems to play consistently well when i've seen him play. a good free taker too!