Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Culloville v Wolfe Tones tonight in Abbey at 7.30

Whitecross v Cullys Sunday at 7pm in 'Nab

Smokin Joe

benny, someone had posted that the game tonight has been moved, and instead of being played at the home of the Harps, it is being played at the home of the Harps B team  ;)

Can anyone confirm?

charlie stubbs

why do the m clowns on the county board continually change venues for games.the tones game was down for abbey park now i think that it is in mullabrack and the whitecross game was down for cross now it in the nab >:(

bennydorano

Quote from: Smokin Joe on July 27, 2007, 12:37:28 PM
benny, someone had posted that the game tonight has been moved, and instead of being played at the home of the Harps, it is being played at the home of the Harps B team  ;)

Can anyone confirm?

I dont know if there's something wrong in Abbey, but we had a B game on Mullabrack's pitch Wed night and it wasn't in great shape, there's no way on this earth that it's in better condition than Abbey, I'll find out for defo at lunchtime.

SouthArmaghBandit

What happened out at Pearses. I heard the changing rooms were attacked and damaged. Whats the story?

mooncatiii

Quote from: bennydorano on July 27, 2007, 12:25:02 PM
Culloville v Wolfe Tones tonight in Abbey at 7.30

Whitecross v Cullys Sunday at 7pm in 'Nab

culloville tones game definitel in mullabrack was tlkn to a tones player las nite
shazam

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: SouthArmaghBandit on July 27, 2007, 01:00:41 PM
What happened out at Pearses. I heard the changing rooms were attacked and damaged. Whats the story?

I think the Ceannaras had windows broken.  there was no damage to our changing rooms

bennydorano

Tonight's game is not in Abbey, I was told it's in Ballymacnab.  The players should hope it's not in Mullabrack!

full back

What was wrong with Abbey Pk in first place?
Does that mean both games are in 'Nab, as well as the Junior final on Sunday?

mooncatiii

duno all i no is that unless its been changed again the tones players was told the game was in mullabrack!  dnt see what the problem was with abbey park
shazam

dontcare

Quote from: mooncatiii on July 27, 2007, 02:57:28 PM
duno all i no is that unless its been changed again the tones players was told the game was in mullabrack!  dnt see what the problem was with abbey park

Is both  championship matches on tonight, i thought the whitecross v's cullyhanna game was sunday

Cross will win the senior championship by the looks of things even if the next round is not until around the 19th aug, anyone know why that is????

full back

Any chance the Tones could cause an upset tonight?
I believe the Blues are missing a few players

CelticWater

Who are Culloville missing? I still expect them to come through to be honest!

topgun

Abbey Park belongs to the Harps, and the Harps need the pitch, simple as that, it would be nice if the county board would contact clubs first before allocating games to different grounds. BTW Abbey Park is like carpet at the min, played in the brack on wed night and its not good at all very soft at the clubhouse end of the field
a prophet is not recognised by his own

charlie stubbs

y do they need the field topgun