Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qub la la la

the other semi final should be a tighter game. will be interesting to see if mckeever wil STAMP his authority on the game  :D  :D  :D

CelticWater

Ah McKeever is gonna get the runaround some of these games but he still has done a good job for Armagh and is a big lad id like to see Barry Og McKeown or Cathal McSherry on him in the semi that would be interesting!

qub la la la

Quote from: CelticWater on July 26, 2007, 06:55:02 PM
Ah McKeever is gonna get the runaround some of these games but he still has done a good job for Armagh and is a big lad id like to see Barry Og McKeown or Cathal McSherry on him in the semi that would be interesting!

just so he could bate lumps outta them.... cathal will probably be hurt before anyone gets near him anyway. there'll be some yelps outta him, as usual!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: qub la la la on July 26, 2007, 02:33:44 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 26, 2007, 12:43:37 PM
I've noticed you commenting a few times on Cruppen, I take it you're from there, even though you wouldn't tell us.
And to think when you joined the board you were slagging of the bridge for being an intermediate side  :D

all i said was silverbridge are an intermediate club and will remain an intermediate club until they win the intermediate championship. going on championship performances in the last couple of years this may be a long way away....

Actually it was "it must be tough bein an intermediate side"  :D 
It's funny a Cruppen man can feel so high and mighty that he can make such a comment about the bridge...
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

qub la la la

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 26, 2007, 08:00:50 PM
Quote from: qub la la la on July 26, 2007, 02:33:44 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 26, 2007, 12:43:37 PM
I've noticed you commenting a few times on Cruppen, I take it you're from there, even though you wouldn't tell us.
And to think when you joined the board you were slagging of the bridge for being an intermediate side  :D

all i said was silverbridge are an intermediate club and will remain an intermediate club until they win the intermediate championship. going on championship performances in the last couple of years this may be a long way away....

Actually it was "it must be tough bein an intermediate side"  :D 
It's funny a Cruppen man can feel so high and mighty that he can make such a comment about the bridge...

well saying as we are a senior club....

mooncatiii

Quote from: pdown79 on July 26, 2007, 05:15:12 PM
I personally think that this is a load of balls! Your basically saying that if all the clubs in lurgan ( a big catholic majority) would join up, they would beat cross. Is that something to be proud of or something? Tir na nog recruit their players from ONE ROAD and still manage to put you's out of the championship whilst "drinking etc" and having poor attitudes. Says alot for the clan na gael club then. In my opinion, within 3 years the clans team will be extinct, just like armaghs senior team.

missed th point mate its not about beatin cross, the point was about an overload of clubs in 1 area!  im not a clans man but u say u knocked them out of the championship and u get ur players from 1 road, ur catchment area is alot bigger than any of the lurgan clubs you have at least 6 r 7 big estates (i.e ballyoran, garvaghy churchill, the beaches, rose cottages etc etc) not mention the surroundings so dont come on crying about only having one road to pick from, sure dont clans only get their players from the shankill estate which is not near the same size as your catchment area
shazam

Scarface

Is anybody else bored with this North Armagh tittle tattle? Do you guys not know that YOU will never win the argument!!!! The other guy will just keep arguing back no matter what rational point you bring up!!! YOU CANNOT WIN!!!!!

illdecide

Quote from: Scarface on July 27, 2007, 08:41:44 AM
Is anybody else bored with this North Armagh tittle tattle? Do you guys not know that YOU will never win the argument!!!! The other guy will just keep arguing back no matter what rational point you bring up!!! YOU CANNOT WIN!!!!!

Scarface exactly my point yesterday, it's a stupid matter and should not be discussed anymore.

By the way, i would like to take this opportunity to welcome back someone from Portydown. after all this time and their 3pts on the league table ;) we finaly get a post from one of them (mind you, not a very inteligent one at that)

By the way i think the 2 intermediate semi's will be 2 cracker games and i expect Culloville and St Pats to come thru those 2 games, come to think of it i expect both teams to have 3-4 points to spare.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

mooncatiii

can any1 tell me where and what time the 2 championship semis are at tonight?
shazam

illdecide

Quote from: mooncatiii on July 27, 2007, 09:35:50 AM
can any1 tell me where and what time the 2 championship semis are at tonight?

If u go back about 5 r 6 pages the fixtures are on the board and the times
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

charlie stubbs

u heading mooncat?the tones camp dont expect 2 win this game atal.neither to i 2 b honest,big aidan mcgeown has returned to te panel should provide good experience and a genuine goal threat if played.we where expected to win the intermediate for 2 or 3 years and fucked up against the like of madden and the nab,how ironic if we got to the final this evening.could any1 give me directions to the field i mind playing at it in minors and watching my old school play a mclarnon semi,mind it difficult to find.ill be heading throug hthe moy and into the city

charlie stubbs

other semi should be very interesting.whitecross establishing themselves as a good 1st division team with a great team ethic against cullyhanna who have done superbly after last years disasterous campaign.whitecross you woiuld feel would emerge being a division above, however cullyhanna with their 3 county men and great form will be hard to stop.could go 2 second game imo

mooncatiii

aye think i mite head up to it, if i find out where to go, my last trip up to that place for the maclarnon match i ended up in farm yards and all sorts tryin to find it!  aye was speakin to a few of the tones 1s they've nothin to lose so could prove to work in there favour!  
shazam

charlie stubbs

maybe see you up there mooncat then!

Uladh

Don't think McKeever is fit to pay in that semi tonight.

by the way, i think the fixtures posted on this thread had both semis on sunday evening at a similar time, which is wrong obviously.