Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Any ideas on who would start though if there was  lurgan Superclub?

Not trying to piss on your bonfire here mooncat don't worry I see the point you're making even though the culchies cant!

qub la la la

here nail. u would def be goalkeeper, your physical presense in the goalmouth would be an asset to manys a team. although u would face stiff competition from a certain fella from derrymacash. best u12 goalkeeper never to play for the county is what ive been told....

mooncatiii

Quote from: full back on July 26, 2007, 02:48:26 PM
Quote from: mooncatiii on July 26, 2007, 02:41:29 PM
Quote from: full back on July 26, 2007, 02:32:31 PM
Well why the fcuk didnt you say it then - you should be studying for them repeats anyway ;)

i didn say it u misunderstood it which is hardly surprising,  and im long since left uni perched up behind desk with my air con blowing here! maybe u shud be getting ready to go sign on

Air con!!! No way

Yawn
You are boring me now moonman

boring u wouldn be hard mate, you see thats what hapens the mentally challenged, they get bored easily!  
shazam

Our Nail Loney

So thats me in goals, bringin back memories of Sunnyside here! Pick te ohter 14 then!

qub la la la

ah its tough lak, big ivan lav would be in the hunt for a starting berth along side marsden, o'hagan and tommy stevenson...

illdecide

Quote from: qub la la la on July 26, 2007, 03:02:29 PM
ah its tough lak, big ivan lav would be in the hunt for a starting berth along side marsden, o'hagan and tommy stevenson...

Tommy stevenson is rank, he wouldn't get his place on the clans team. All he has is fitness, there's more skill in a bucket of chips.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lurganblue

and is Ivan Lavery not from Antrim? and plays in the antrim league?

Loney... no chance! are you one of these post men on strike then? get of yer hole

qub la la la

Quote from: lurganblue on July 26, 2007, 03:55:09 PM
and is Ivan Lavery not from Antrim? and plays in the antrim league?

Loney... no chance! are you one of these post men on strike then? get of yer hole

aye but he hails from the lurgan area does he not?

p.s. its hard for loney to get off his hole, it still touches the ground when he stands up sure  :D   :D  :D

qub la la la

would the o'hagan family be running this "super" club aswell?? cos that would certainly put a proverbial spanner in the works..

pdown79

I personally think that this is a load of balls! Your basically saying that if all the clubs in lurgan ( a big catholic majority) would join up, they would beat cross. Is that something to be proud of or something? Tir na nog recruit their players from ONE ROAD and still manage to put you's out of the championship whilst "drinking etc" and having poor attitudes. Says alot for the clan na gael club then. In my opinion, within 3 years the clans team will be extinct, just like armaghs senior team.

lurganblue

qub la la la

Quote from: pdown79 on July 26, 2007, 05:15:12 PM
I personally think that this is a load of balls! Your basically saying that if all the clubs in lurgan ( a big catholic majority) would join up, they would beat cross. Is that something to be proud of or something? Tir na nog recruit their players from ONE ROAD and still manage to put you's out of the championship whilst "drinking etc" and having poor attitudes. Says alot for the clan na gael club then. In my opinion, within 3 years the clans team will be extinct, just like armaghs senior team.

:D :D :D :D

CelticWater

Intermediate Semi Final

Friday 26th July 2007

Culloville v Wolfe Tones in MULLABRACK at 7.30pm

The Venue has been changed

qub la la la

Quote from: CelticWater on July 26, 2007, 06:28:01 PM
Intermediate Semi Final

Friday 26th July 2007

Culloville v Wolfe Tones in MULLABRACK at 7.30pm

The Venue has been changed