Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holylandsniper

Cross musnt want him, or was that not true when he stated his desiire to join the rangers

inthemaking

bridge beat ogs in B league tonite by 3 points

any other results?

armagh leg-end

as far as i am aware madden beat dromintee by 4.
Ard Mhacha Abu

mooncatiii

Quote from: armaghniac on July 25, 2007, 03:03:01 PM
Sure within a 10 minute drive of Cross' centre you have Culloville, Silverbridge and Naomh Malachi, can Cross draw on players from these when playing the Lurgan superteam? Mind you Pints would not approve!

no mate u missed th point the 5 teams i mentioned r based in Lurgan town not like the situation u mentioned with cross!  i am not saying this should happen my point was just that a team based on lurgan based players would have been a match for cross over the years, but of course u spud picking farmers from south armagh cant understand that, im not that surprised really  ::)
shazam

Goats Do Shave

Eire Og is Craigavon, Wolftones is Derrymacash & Sarsfields are Derrytrasna so you're wrong!

illdecide

Clans beat Mullaghbawn by 3-09 to 0-02
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

upthecrups

Annaghmore failed to show against Cruppen last night with both the referee and Cruppen in attendance. ??? ???

Goats Do Shave

illdecide

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on July 26, 2007, 09:24:20 AM
Quote from: illdecide on July 26, 2007, 08:34:43 AM

:o :o :o

Goats whats so shocking about that. I know you beat us last week "big deal" but that was a freak of nature, we would beat you's 4 times out of 5. You just got us on a bad night.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Aghdavoyle

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 25, 2007, 05:02:35 PM
Instead of our senior players sitting and whinging about things they head off to the local primary school and coach the young players during the week. 

Surely this happens in every club?

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 25, 2007, 05:02:35 PM
we cook them on an open fire and eat them, unless they are being fed to Francie and JD who eat them alive.

They used to hve he same practice in cullyhanna until JD left them in search of glory....

mooncatiii

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on July 26, 2007, 07:58:36 AM
Eire Og is Craigavon, Wolftones is Derrymacash & Sarsfields are Derrytrasna so you're wrong!

no im not worng it was other people who mentioned sarsfields etc!  i was not argueing any point i was simply saying there was an over load of teams in that area which is an undenialbe fact!  within a mile radius say of the Clans there is 5 clubs, i included eire og as they r in very close proximity of lurgan! 

but im sure ul find a technicality in what i have said and try and make an argument out of it  ::)
shazam

full back

It's a stupid point moonman.
Because Cross are so dominant, you want the Lurgan clubs to join up to give them a game ::)
What about when Clans had their success in the 80's? Maybe South Armagh clubs should have joined up to give them a game?
Fcuk, I cant wait to the holidays are over ;)

qub la la la

Quote from: Uladh on July 24, 2007, 12:00:22 PM
That is some beating. i'm assuming harps minors are probably of a decent standard too. are tullysarran the only realistic competition for cross for the minor championship?

I think cruppen beat cross at some stage this year...
cullyhanna are very strong at minors too

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: illdecide on July 26, 2007, 10:06:35 AM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on July 26, 2007, 09:24:20 AM
Quote from: illdecide on July 26, 2007, 08:34:43 AM

:o :o :o

Goats whats so shocking about that. I know you beat us last week "big deal" but that was a freak of nature, we would beat you's 4 times out of 5. You just got us on a bad night.

Settle youself!!!!

Maghery beat Ballyhegan by 6/7 points last night I'm told in the B C'ship semi.

qub la la la

any results from last nights fixtures?