Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold tea

And DROMINTEE v PEARSE OG 24thAug. Carrickcruppin - 7.30pm has been moved to Athletic Grounds at 6.30 24th August.

ranch

Quote from: T Fearon on August 10, 2013, 09:43:28 PM
Portadown Tir Na Nog carried on their unbeaten league form with an intermediate championship win over Shane O'Neills by a point tonight! Must be Armagh club of the year!

A club who should be competing at senior level year in, year out with the talent at their disposal. . Add a championship victory and a run in Ulster to the league title then you're talking.

T Fearon

Granemore beat Harps,and St Patrick's only just beat Whitecross with the help of a very late goal.

T Fearon

Portadown Tir Na Nog march on! Beat Grange by 0-15 to 2-6 to win place in Intrmediate Championship semi final!

T Fearon

Madden and Mullaghbawn join Tir Na Nog and St Pauls in intermediate semi finals.Big shock Lurgan Clans losing to Mullaghbawn!

Oraisteach

Anyone know the outcome of today's county hurling final between the Cuchulainns and Keady?

T Fearon

Outcome not available,principally due to the fact that the match takes place tomorrow,Sunday,at 4pm ;D

Oraisteach

T Fearon

Intermediate Championship semi final draw

Mullaghbawn V Madden
Tir Na Nog V St Pauls

emainmacha

One year on and no word of Hurling finals that I've seen (other than link I posted to photos) sad that more people not go to look at 2 county finals, though hard to draw the "I might go to that" when up against an All Ireland football semi final and double headed soccer on TV.

T Fearon

They were both streamed live on Armagh TV.

nrico2006

Not much talk about the hurling, there will probably be a few photos on the Armagh GAA site along with highlights from the streams aswell.  Don't think there is any reports out yet though for the two games.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

T Fearon

Would be surprised if there aren't any reports in some of the Observer Newspaper titles (Armagh Observer/Lurgan and Portadown Examiner) and the Ulster Gazette.