Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

I remember Houlahan playing in the half forward line too but he was far more effective around goal.
(I was reading an article on Hoganstand about him, done back in 1992, how close did we come to knowing him as a goalkeeper...)

I don't think Clarke has done enough to make that team (maybe in a few years) and I'd probably have Marsden ahead of him though if you're putting Pearse og men in who am I to argue...

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

twotwocharlie

pints you must be on mars .There are a lot of people very annoyed by the situation and the way it was handled by management.
I am not going to refer to this again . Can you remember who said "anyone could take the bridge back to div 1 and win the imd championship". CAN YOU.

pintsofguinness

Quotepints you must be on mars .There are a lot of people very annoyed by the situation and the way it was handled by management.
I am not going to refer to this again .
Bullshit.

QuoteCan you remember who said "anyone could take the bridge back to div 1 and win the imd championship". CAN YOU.
Um..No! 

Thanks for answering the rest of my points  ::)

twotwocharlie

pintsofguinness

Great argument... ::)
You're not going to tell me how the team are worse off then?

Check your Pms as well...but I suppose you'll run away from that to. 

twotwocharlie

pints seeing you're great guy for stats Killeavy had 7 missing on the day in question but don,t let the facts get in the way of your warped vision. Remember i know you and i know where you're coming from. Au revoir mon ami.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: twotwocharlie on July 22, 2007, 12:58:30 PM
pints seeing you're great guy for stats Killeavy had 7 missing on the day in question but don,t let the facts get in the way of your warped vision. Remember i know you and i know where you're coming from. Au revoir mon ami.
You know me and where I'm coming from?   :D  I doubt it...
If you want to have a sensible discussion about the team, Killeavy game or anything else (through PM or on here) fair enough but you have to leave the nonsense out of it.

twotwocharlie

it takes two to have a sensible discussion pints . do you have an older sister i could talk to.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: twotwocharlie on July 22, 2007, 03:16:36 PM
it takes two to have a sensible discussion pints . do you have an older sister i could talk to.
:D

David McKeown

Annaghmore were beaten by some awful refereeing decisions a point by St Micheals today.  I will get a report up later when i am not so angry that the ref booked one of their player 3 times before sending him off as well as countless other questionable decisions in what was without doubt the most inept performance I have yet seen from a ref.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

holylandsniper

It wasnt our good friend Ronan by any chance David?

David McKeown

No I dont think so would need to check though,  Game finished with 26 players and our secretary was sent off for complaing after the ref moved a free kick from the sideline into the middle of the nets 9 minutes into injury time.

pintsofguinness

David McKeown

As I say no idea who it was but he was asked by one of our committee why he moved the ball fully 30 yards from the sideline for the winning score and then not booked anyone.  His response was that and I quote as I was standing there that, "in accordance with rule 2.1 the ball had to be moved into the middle of the posts because the foul was less than 13 metres from the 13 metre line."  Now I found that very strange considering rule 2.1 states

The Referee, facing the players, starts the
game and restarts it after half-time, by
throwing in the ball between two players from
each team, who shall stand one behind the
other in their own defensive sides of the halfway
line. All other players shall be in their
respective positions behind the 45m lines.

Cant see where that means he had to move it but there you go

bennydorano

Harps beat the Ogs today 0-10 to 0-9, fully deserved our victory I thought although I'm sure there'll be plenty who'd disagree ;D  Nippy put in a mamouth shift, well supported by Peadar, Veron, Joe Quigley and Gerard McDonagh.

I cant believe a while ago I was tipping the Ogs to beat Cross, they were/are schocking! They'll be lucky to get past the 'Nab.