Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

QuoteAnyone know where this match is to be held? Is it to be in Cross if they have home advantage?

You got to love orchard county... Cheesy

There are some rare posts on Orchardcounty. Butl I suppose it is good that the young folk in Armagh take an interest in GAA, we have to open to people who are not yet died in the wool GAA people and there may be a few heading to club games that wouldn't have gone if there was a county game every week. 
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

armaghtrue

i'll decide where did you get your fixtures for new leagues. only last week we were told by north armagh board that we weren't in it. typical north board haven't got a clue, no-wonder ballyhagen went to mid board. its not good preperation when you only find out on tueday morning in irish news that we have 2 games on wed and thurs

dontcare

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 17, 2007, 01:30:40 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 17, 2007, 12:45:48 PM
Easy 3 pts for you Pints on sunday, the tones are bottom so should be a walk in the park. Their manager is a balloon. you's are sticking the pace rightly
If our boys go out with that attitude we'll be beat!
Ballyhegan beat us last year at home when they were at the bottom of the table and it took a last minute goal to beat St. Peter's at home.  I hope our boys learned their lesson!

As for sticking the pace, of course we are, why wouldn't we be?

What is happening with Tones, is it all down to the manager?  Going from the bottom of division 1 to the bottom of division 2 in 12 months takes some doing. 

Bridge v's Tones is off on Sunday,

any word on exact date and venus of cross championship match

illdecide

Quote from: armaghtrue on July 17, 2007, 03:14:44 PM
i'll decide where did you get your fixtures for new leagues. only last week we were told by north armagh board that we weren't in it. typical north board haven't got a clue, no-wonder ballyhagen went to mid board. its not good preperation when you only find out on tueday morning in irish news that we have 2 games on wed and thurs

I phoned Kevin Brady yesterday afternoon and asked him what was the craic with this all armagh league and that i needed to know so i could get the word out to the players and he told me that they were just getting them ready for the Irish news and when they had them sorted he would call me back. He then phoned my mobile on the way home from work yesterday evening and thats how i found out.

And for my tea i had sweet and sour chicken (home made) garnished with a few wedges (only messin) :P ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

anportmorforjfc

what is the point of the new 'b' league. if you win it are you county champions or something

orangeman

Is the rumour that Joe is staying right ?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: dontcare on July 17, 2007, 03:34:19 PM
Easy 3 pts for you Pints on sunday, the tones are bottom so should be a walk in the park. Their manager is a balloon. you's are sticking the pace rightly
Ballyhegan beat us last year at home when they were at the bottom of the table and it took a last minute goal to beat St. Peter's at home.  I hope our boys learned their lesson!

What is happening with Tones, is it all down to the manager?  Going from the bottom of division 1 to the bottom of division 2 in 12 months takes some doing. 

Ah Feck and I'd my weekend planned...

Hey illdecide
QuoteTir na nÓg v Clan na Gael (Oliver Hearty)
That would be nearly worth heading too though  ;D 
Can't wait to hear what you've to say on Ollie Hearty, and you thought I, I mean Ronan Quigly ( :P) was bad!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 17, 2007, 05:43:12 PM
Quote from: dontcare on July 17, 2007, 03:34:19 PM

Ah Feck and I'd my weekend planned...

Hey illdecide
QuoteTir na nÓg v Clan na Gael (Oliver Hearty)
That would be nearly worth heading too though  ;D 
Can't wait to hear what you've to say on Ollie Hearty, and you thought I, I mean Ronan Quigly ( :P) was bad!

Ive been around a few corners Pints and i have played in a few matches that Mr Hearty has done and what can i say he's no better or worse than the rest of them, personnaly i think we only have 2-3 decent refs in the county.

We have no doubt that Porty will be up for this one all right and i'm sure the players that have been missing in the last few weeks for them all of a suden returns, but we are ready for it and bring it on. By the way where has all the Porty men went from this site, remember when they beat Clans in the championship they were taking over the board now they are nowhere to be seen. Probably busy with the Drumcree issue and did i mention "soccer".

full back

Noticed that myself illdecide. The f**king place was coming down with them - even Fearon came on & started posting sh1te.
Never fear though, 1/2 decent results and they will come running back.

SouthArmaghBandit

Has Fearon died or something? Not that I miss the bollocks.

goldenyears

carrickcruppin destroyed ballyholland in a friendly last night by 13 points! very fit, well drilled, played some lovely football and paul keenan must have scored 10 points, and missed another 6. rare bit of a row halfway thru the second half, but it all boiled over.

cruppin looked on song, hard to imagine them not beating tir na og on that form

Uladh

You boys probably played your usual "total football" style against cruppen and got run through. thats not how its done in armagh GY.... stop the other crowd first, then beat them!

full back

Cruppen are going well, many within Camlough feel that if they can avoid Cross they can get to the county final.
Have they any more transfers on the horizon? Maybe dieselsmuggler can let us know.

David McKeown

Anyone know the full list of teams in the b league?

2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

illdecide

Quote from: full back on July 18, 2007, 10:48:15 AM
Cruppen are going well, many within Camlough feel that if they can avoid Cross they can get to the county final.
Have they any more transfers on the horizon? Maybe dieselsmuggler can let us know.

Marsden is available for £12,000  :P :D