Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on July 17, 2007, 10:32:48 AM
Quote from: BenDover on July 17, 2007, 09:04:40 AM
Quote from: illdecide on July 17, 2007, 08:59:08 AM
Well Goats i shall cross your path tomorrow night, may the best team won (as they'd say in Derry)

Let me know what number you are wearing so i can hit ya with the odd shoulder :D :D

:D :D You'd have some chance getting near him, he'll be in the stand

Hit me with the shoulder anyways...I miss it! - Once I get my new knee...I tells ye!!!  ;)

I know who you are, your big Seamy or else BO
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Goats Do Shave

Ha! BO'll sort ye out tomorrow night allright!  :D

Unfotunately, he's not injured (Well he still playing B football anyway!)

illdecide

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on July 17, 2007, 11:09:27 AM
Ha! BO'll sort ye out tomorrow night allright!  :D

Unfotunately, he's not injured (Well he still playing B football anyway!)

I played against them headcases for years and that courtney bollox as well, they are big lads but there is more football in them they are just big packels dunkels whatever you call them in your neck of the woods. does young McKeever play for them the last time i was talking to him he was riddled with injury's.

Big Seamus McCann is a right lad, he has quit a few years now. I think he broke his leg or something. How will i know you from the bank tomorrow night then Goats???Give me a clue

Goats Do Shave

Banks??? - Sure we've a grand stand now!

I'll hold off till Thursday, I want to see if I'll know many of you first...  ;)

Shane McKeever is doing very well for the B's he's one of the twins, plays centre forward. Big Mickey seems to have recovered from his injuries, but he aint the player he could have been! He's in & out of the senior team currently.

illdecide

Easy 3 pts for you Pints on sunday, the tones are bottom so should be a walk in the park. Their manager is a balloon. you's are sticking the pace rightly

full back

Quote from: illdecide on July 17, 2007, 12:45:48 PM
Easy 3 pts for you Pints on sunday, the tones are bottom so should be a walk in the park. Their manager is a balloon. you's are sticking the pace rightly

WTF illdecide
Stick to your soccer & Buckey

Aghdavoyle

QuoteDates and venues for the IFC and JFC semi-finals
13 July 2007

The dates and venues have been announced for the semi-finals of the intermediate and junior football championships. In the IFC Cullaville play Wolfe Tones at Abbey Park at 7.30 p.m. on Sunday, JUly 29th and St. Patrick's meet Whitecross in Plunkett Park in Crossmaglen at 7 p.m. on Sunday, 29th of July.

In the JFC semi-finals – Clady are in action against Mullabrack at the Ballymacnab venue on Monday, 23rd of July at 7.30 p.m. and Collegeland face Derrynoose also at Ballymacnab at 7 p.m. on Saturday, July 28th.

That's buckin useful. the whole summer to play these matches and they have to schedule the two intermediate semis at the same time so that noone can see them both.

illdecide

Quote from: full back on July 17, 2007, 12:51:26 PM

WTF illdecide
Stick to your soccer & Buckey

WTF is your problem FB, the Bridge are playing well and they are at home to the bottom side so a home win would be expected from majority of people.

As for soccer i don't play that crop and buckey don't drink it nor did i ever. As for the manager of the Tones he is a balloon, he was given the job with no management experience and i heard from Tones men that he has lost the respect of the players. So WTF is you problem

you just think everyone from Lurgan drinks bucky and plays soccer, well then you should stop smuggling fuel, laundering money and beating up tourists on the border. do you want me to go on......because one or two people do a certain thing doesn't mean that we all do it

Aghdavoyle

Eh, you don't get three points for a win, no matterhow well you play!

full back

Quote from: Aghdavoyle on July 17, 2007, 01:27:47 PM

My point exactly
Yet again illdecide, its the Clans boys against the world :D

pintsofguinness

If our boys go out with that attitude we'll be beat!
Ballyhegan beat us last year at home when they were at the bottom of the table and it took a last minute goal to beat St. Peter's at home.  I hope our boys learned their lesson!

As for sticking the pace, of course we are, why wouldn't we be?

What is happening with Tones, is it all down to the manager?  Going from the bottom of division 1 to the bottom of division 2 in 12 months takes some doing. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

Quote from: Aghdavoyle on July 17, 2007, 01:27:47 PM

Aye i didn't spot that there untill you pointed it out. 2pts then Feck me, yous know what i meant..

full back

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 17, 2007, 01:30:40 PM
If our boys go out with that attitude we'll be beat!
Ballyhegan beat us last year at home when they were at the bottom of the table and it took a last minute goal to beat St. Peter's at home.  I hope our boys learned their lesson!

As for sticking the pace, of course we are, why wouldn't we be?

What is happening with Tones, is it all down to the manager?  Going from the bottom of division 1 to the bottom of division 2 in 12 months takes some doing. 

Seriously their manager is rank, he was our chairman a few years back (or some sort of role like that) and he didn't go to one of our away matches the whole year. But when we played in Davitt he prounced around like he owned the place. then the Tones offer him the job as manager and he never managed a team in his life, ok he played for the clans senior team but that doesn't make you a good manager.

Who in their right mind would let a guy manage their senior team without any experience?? Picture this Pints Mr Casey coming over to manage the Bridge (Well i suppose it's not as bad as that)

pintsofguinness

QuotePostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: ARMAGH CLUB FIXTURES FOR W/E WEDNESDAY 25 JULY 2007     Reply with quote
centre_half wrote:
ARMAGH CLUB FIXTURES FOR W/E WEDNESDAY 25 JULY 2007
Sunday 22 July

ACL – Division I (2.00)
Crossmaglen v Dromintee (Damian McConville)

Anyone know where this match is to be held? Is it to be in Cross if they have home advantage?

You got to love orchard county... :D

http://www.orchardcounty.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=34584#34584

illdecide
QuotePicture this Pints Mr Casey coming over to manage the Bridge (Well i suppose it's not as bad as that)
Aye that'd be great.   :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?