Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 11, 2007, 12:30:06 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 11, 2007, 12:26:33 PM
Who would be favourites to get relegated this year from the first Division, Porty look doomed and the second spot should go to ...................
culloville
Though I'd love to see clanns go down  :P

Now now Pints, you and for some reason the rest of the county would love that. Again your prob using the every one hates Bumpy thing when saying that. We sent you's down a few years ago and then you got your revenge 2 years later, so evens stevens.

Clans will have Diarmaid back and the rest of the suspended crewe so hopefully we will climb a few places
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pintsofguinness

QuoteNow now Pints, you and for some reason the rest of the county would love that. Again your prob using the every one hates Bumpy thing when saying that. We sent you's down a few years ago and then you got your revenge 2 years later, so evens stevens.
Yeah revenge is sweet.
I was just winding you up, I don't really dont care who goes down.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

topgun

any body hear any rumors that big joe and ciaran mckeever were fighting on the bus home after the match on sunday
a prophet is not recognised by his own

pintsofguinness

Quote from: topgun on July 11, 2007, 01:28:47 PM
any body hear any rumors that big joe and ciaran mckeever were fighting on the bus home after the match on sunday

See I'd be for big Joe in that one, and to think I'm being accused of being anti Kernan  ;D

We hear these types of rumours every year.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

corn02

f**k, Pog jumping on for a Kernan, that would be a sight!  :P

illdecide

Quote from: corn02 on July 11, 2007, 01:46:51 PM
f**k, Pog jumping on for a Kernan, that would be a sight!  :P

Aye, but it was against a Cullyhanna man. Pints favourite son ;) :D

charlie stubbs

portydown how could they go down?are they not the best team in the north?must be just a championship team!clans may have their county men back but sure all the referees hate them they cant be expected to beat the team and the ref seriously? :Dwouldn't underestimate cullaville great win for them again dromintee few weeks ago.cant se cross being beat to be honest,ogs possibly if clarke back firing on all cylinders the best chance has passed dromintee and despite their potential harps lack big game bottle!

illdecide

Quote from: charlie stubbs on July 11, 2007, 02:12:19 PM
portydown how could they go down?are they not the best team in the north?must be just a championship team!clans may have their county men back but sure all the referees hate them they cant be expected to beat the team and the ref seriously? :Dwouldn't underestimate cullaville great win for them again dromintee few weeks ago.cant se cross being beat to be honest,ogs possibly if clarke back firing on all cylinders the best chance has passed dromintee and despite their potential harps lack big game bottle!

Fair play to ya Charlie, keep taking the tablets ;) :D

twotwocharlie

anyone got access to a ticket for croke park on sunday

Uladh

QuoteDates and venues for the IFC and JFC semi-finals
13 July 2007

The dates and venues have been announced for the semi-finals of the intermediate and junior football championships. In the IFC Cullaville play Wolfe Tones at Abbey Park at 7.30 p.m. on Sunday, JUly 29th and St. Patrick's meet Whitecross in Plunkett Park in Crossmaglen at 7 p.m. on Sunday, 29th of July.

In the JFC semi-finals – Clady are in action against Mullabrack at the Ballymacnab venue on Monday, 23rd of July at 7.30 p.m. and Collegeland face Derrynoose also at Ballymacnab at 7 p.m. on Saturday, July 28th.

no word of the senior championship?

Armagh Exile

Quoteno word of the senior championship?

Probably late August / early September.

anportmorforjfc

Does anyone know the latest tables in armagh

illdecide

Lads has anyone heard anything about this new all armagh b league. It's meant to start this wed and we have heard nothing, we don't know who we play or where it's to be played

BenDover

Quote from: illdecide on July 16, 2007, 08:49:41 AM
Lads has anyone heard anything about this new all armagh b league. It's meant to start this wed and we have heard nothing, we don't know who we play or where it's to be played

I think its the top 4 from Mid, North and South that are going into an all-county leaguethough I don't think the top four from the Mid has been sorted yet as last I heard there's a 3-way playoff to take place 1st of all

Goats Do Shave

I heard there was 5 from Mid & 3 from North!