Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

Quote from: puskas on October 14, 2012, 05:10:05 PM
Carragher with the third goal, 3-7 to 0.11 with about 5 minutes to go, looks like game over (Jamie Clarke got the first goal, not sure about the second)

Did Clarke not get the 3rd goal, I would swear he did
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

haranguerer

He did, didnt get the 2nd but pretty sure it was him who set it up

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: Onion Bag on October 14, 2012, 07:47:59 PM
Carragher with the third goal, 3-7 to 0.11 with about 5 minutes to go, looks like game over (Jamie Clarke got the first goal, not sure about the second)

Jaime had the 1st goal then set up Tony Kernan for the second.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on October 14, 2012, 08:20:22 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on October 14, 2012, 07:47:59 PM

Jaime had the 1st goal then set up Tony Kernan for the second.

And he did get the third goal and nearly had the hat trick with the back heel into the corner!

RealSpiritof98

thought the Ogs were the better team in the first half, Cross did what they do best, let the opposition have their 10 mins and just nail them on the counter. You really got to admire Cross they have the full package, their 3rd goal was just pure class. The ogs never got a sniff of Hearty.

Moortown Spuds

Cross are some team.

Good to see the ref not falling for McConville's dive in an attempt to get JP Donnelly sent off.

haranguerer

Cross certainly arent adverse to the playacting. Ogs ff line offered f**k all, that was the difference

fitzroyalty

Quote from: haranguerer on October 15, 2012, 05:59:21 PM
Cross certainly arent adverse to the playacting. Ogs ff line offered f**k all, that was the difference
Apart from 6 points maybe.

haranguerer

Tons of ball went into them, they averaged 1 pt from play each, dont think they won any of the converted frees either.

stew

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on October 15, 2012, 12:09:34 AM
thought the Ogs were the better team in the first half, Cross did what they do best, let the opposition have their 10 mins and just nail them on the counter. You really got to admire Cross they have the full package, their 3rd goal was just pure class. The ogs never got a sniff of Hearty.

To me watching that Cross seem to have any amount of extra gears at their disposal should things get tight, they are simply phenomenal.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: haranguerer on October 17, 2012, 09:59:51 PM
Tons of ball went into them, they averaged 1 pt from play each, dont think they won any of the converted frees either.
That's still more than f**k all  :P In fairness they did get their tactics wrong in the ff line, but that wasn't the losing of the game.

Does anyone reckon all league games will finish before next Sunday's cut-off? I'm just wondering because there are teams that have as much as 6 games to play in that space of time! Surely not possible.

illdecide

Fitz you can bet as long as your arse hole looks down the teams needed to get the vital Pt's will do so, there will be a few teams not showing and a few W/O's handed out. However, anyteam that's in the position of waiting on other teams failing (Clans and Clann Eireann) have only themselves to blame for being in that position.

I'm sure you'll agree on that...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fitzroyalty

Quote from: illdecide on October 20, 2012, 09:23:54 PM
Fitz you can bet as long as your arse hole looks down the teams needed to get the vital Pt's will do so, there will be a few teams not showing and a few W/O's handed out. However, anyteam that's in the position of waiting on other teams failing (Clans and Clann Eireann) have only themselves to blame for being in that position.

I'm sure you'll agree on that...
100% correct there. Still doesn't make it right though - Makes it harder to take! as long as these things aren't forgotten in the long run I suppose lol

Think Clans and Clann Eireann were officially relegated today anyway! With St Paul's and possibly St Peter's to replace them... How times have changed  :o