Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

great argument there tev. 'he should have got red card but i don't know why'.
bandit if you have nothing sensible to add just don't bother.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

oh and bandit, i've just read your post on the armagh v derry thread. i think you're talking about mark campbell, not barry.

armaghtrue

can anyone tell me if the all county leagues are going ahead at u16 and b level

tevez

When he got up from the tacke he hit the boy with his head to the body. You can't do that wee thing called (rules) He was rubish anyway. He caught only one ball all game. He was absolutely roastedl, by a young lad. U stick to the pints!

pintsofguinness

QuoteWhen he got up from the tacke he hit the boy with his head to the body. You can't do that wee thing called (rules) He was rubish anyway. He caught only one ball all game. He was absolutely roastedl, by a young lad. U stick to the pints!
:D You're not serious? Ban him for life!  I didn't know yous were so soft in Cullyhanna.  What do you think the fella that came down on him with his knees should have got?
You're club wins the south armagh b championship and all you can talk about is Jarlath Burns  :D

tevez

He didn't even shake the man's hand who roasted him. That's sporting. Doen't matter anyway. Cullyhanna won. They are on a roll. Every underage team is in a final. U 12 will win no bother super team, u14 lost to Shane O'Neills, u16 will win everything, and minors have very good chance in championship. Seniors top of legue and in semi of champ and We are B Champs. What exactly have the bridge won!

Armagh Exile

Heard the Clans v Pease Og and Harps v Cross games were called off due to waterlogged pitches
Mullabawn beat Tir na nog and Dromintee defeated Whitecross.  Wonder was Cathal O'Rourke playing or is he under suspension?
Any other results?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: tevez on July 06, 2007, 10:24:18 PM
He didn't even shake the man's hand who roasted him. That's sporting. Doen't matter anyway. Cullyhanna won. They are on a roll. Every underage team is in a final. U 12 will win no bother super team, u14 lost to Shane O'Neills, u16 will win everything, and minors have very good chance in championship. Seniors top of legue and in semi of champ and We are B Champs. What exactly have the bridge won!
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh    :D   :D    :D

TacadoirArdMhacha

You crying in pain there Pints?!  ;)
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

pintsofguinness

Take that clown home tacadoir will you. 

And I'm just thinking tev...
QuoteHe didn't even shake the man's hand who roasted him. That's sporting. Doen't matter anyway. Cullyhanna won. They are on a roll. Every underage team is in a final. U 12 will win no bother super team, u14 lost to Shane O'Neills, u16 will win everything, and minors have very good chance in championship. Seniors top of legue and in semi of champ and We are B Champs. What exactly have the bridge won!
Yous have only won the south armagh B championship...talk about getting carried away...
Have you any report on the Newtown game?

TacadoirArdMhacha

No report. Just got a text to say that we lost, don't be home meself during the week. But sure anyway, even if the wheels were to fall off the cart at this stage we've still made great progress compared to last year. I'd still be fairly hopeful there'll be soemthing to celebrate by the end of the year.

By the way, from what I've heard Tevez is spot on with the optimism for the underage side. Great crop this year it seems although i have to admit that I dont see too much underage football meself being away during the week.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

thebandit

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 06, 2007, 06:04:02 PM
great argument there tev. 'he should have got red card but i don't know why'.
bandit if you have nothing sensible to add just don't bother.

I just took issue with that sort of bullshit. I know one of the individuals very well, his son is a lurker here. It was a wee bit personal IMO

BTW It was Mark Campbell! (Barry was a half forward with youse?)

pintsofguinness

QuoteIts clear that Martin Trainor (the linesman) and also Tony Watters (the ref) are afraid of Cullyhanna and aren't going to step on their toes, so a yellow card to the victim was the only action possibly from 2 yellow officials!

You're easily offended Bandit!  No comments on officials allowed? 

And yes, Barry was the half forward/midfielder/sometimes full forward, plays with the B team now.

thebandit

The thoughts of being afraid of Cullyhanna :D

pintsofguinness